Free Hole In One Titleist Bag Tag

Papatortuga

Reaction score
Handicap
Last edited:
That link ddidn't work for me!

I got this one from Titleist when I got my hole in one back in 2005 for using a 762 iron. I also got the Taylormade divot tool from them cause I was using the Noodle ball when I got it!

Thx.

Attachments

• HoleInOne_Rewards.jpg
    HoleInOne_Rewards.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 3
Awesome! Thanks for the link.

I have two of these on my bags. One is engraved on the back & one I put the course & date on with a sharpie

Haha maybe it's time to get a new engraved one through the link! Congrats on the accomplishment that's amazing!

Haha maybe it's time to get a new engraved one through the link! Congrats on the accomplishment that's amazing!

well those are 2 out of my 6 that I've had in my lifetime :act-up:

I have two of these on my bags. One is engraved on the back & one I put the course & date on with a sharpie

I only have one with Titleist NXT. My bag tag is all bent up but still one of my prize possessions. Got a glove and plaque from Mizuno for the same hole in one since it was with a Mizuno wedge.

I had a hole in one with a KZG wedge and Nike ball, neither companies gave me anything =)

This is awesome! I only have one, and it wasn't made using a Titleist club or ball. Srixon did send me a certificate and a ball marker though.

I love that companies connect to their consumers like this. Obviously a great thing.

...not that I'll ever experience it hahaha

That's pretty cool swag. It's nice to see another way that companies interact with consumers.

I need to dig mine up they sent me when I got mine. Not sure why it’s not in my bag

Callaway also will send one of these if you use their product. Hopefully I can add some more to my collection soon.

Callaway HIO.JPG

Would love to have one of these but alas the hole in one alludes me.

Callaway sends you this

b5a0031eeaee6794f21e611e4670276b.jpg

Never had a hole in one but.....
Have 18 eagles, many holed out from the fairway, further than man6 par 3’s
But alas, still elusive

Got mine in 10 days. Very cool with my name engraved on the back.

980cf851105fa6d6cc3f9179ec263a39.jpg

Closest I've been in a long time is about 6" on November 14, 2017. From ~185 yards. Dead online, just short.

Attachments

• IMG_20171114_133643.jpg
    IMG_20171114_133643.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 1
Back