New Cobra Club line to be announced tomorrow 11/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjb01camaross

Reaction score
Handicap
d896b4cfef793c02ca442176e147804b.jpg

Judging by the Carbon track system in this tweet, my guess is this is apart of the F6 line to replace the FLY-Z lineup for 2016. Looks like the carbon track will work like the front to back weight system like in the M1. Tomorrow will be an informative day for sure. Looking forward to the details on this one as I thought the FLY-Z line was really solid last year. What's your thoughts THP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting that whatever it is, it's under the KING name. I'm wondering how they'll keep the market straight. King LTD vs. King Pro vs. King ???

Looking forward to this. I've heard about the F6 line but no details... Now this too?

black tie? weird choice of stock shaft IMO

THP will have full information tomorrow on the home page.
Fupresti and myself got a full preview of the equipment a while back and have all of the details for everyone.

I'm certainly going to be curious as to the initial reactions on this line. I have a feeling which way it will go.

black tie? weird choice of stock shaft IMO

I was thinking the same thing. My guess would be black tie in the F6+ and maybe a red tie in the F6. That's just based on what Cobra has realeased in the past.

Excited to see what Cobra Golf has in store for the masses. Big fan of their woods, hopefully they have a putter too.

After doing a quick google search on 'cobra f6' i'm hoping they tweaked the design of the woods a little... What i've seen looks a little too busy for my liking..

After doing a quick google search on 'cobra f6' i'm hoping they tweaked the design of the woods a little... What i've seen looks a little too busy for my liking..
always some sub par media outlets jumping the gun, I will wait for the real info to be release before judging

always some sub par media outlets jumping the gun, I will wait for the real info to be release before judging
I didn't even go out to any other websites, just the good 'ol google images page. I too will wait for tomorrow. Love this time of year with all the new stuff coming out. Kinda like christmas...

Love me some TO woods. can't wait to see what this next one is.

I am a big fan of the Cobra equipment. I won't be spending the money on the new stuff, but hopefully the prices on the Fly-Z fairways that I have been eyeing will go down. :bashful:

hey cobra: mas demo days, por favor. the entire lineup with all the awesome no-charge upgrades is intriguing and i want to hit it all, but retailers around here don't give much space to cobra. it's a real shame, as i'd love to hit everything.

hmm. I guess since I havent been around golf for a while and not paying attention to stuff like this, but it is interesting that they are releasing it so close to the King LTD line. Sure it is gonna be awesome tho

I just got my latest golf magazine in today and there 2 new cobra drivers in it, the f6+with a 18g sliding weight on a carbon track with 5 different positions and the f6 with a 10g moveable weight which you put at the back for more MOI and higher flight with more carry, or put it at the front for a more penetrating flight and more roll. They look really good as well.

hmm. I guess since I havent been around golf for a while and not paying attention to stuff like this, but it is interesting that they are releasing it so close to the King LTD line. Sure it is gonna be awesome tho

The new line is not replacing King LTD, but complimenting it.

I'm certainly going to be curious as to the initial reactions on this line. I have a feeling which way it will go.

As am I. I would imagine we have a similar opinion on it too.

Ok that is what I figured... like I said I am new to the release cycle thing so I just found it interesting. Im sure it will be awesome.

Beyond excited to hear about how the F6+ tech differentiates from the king LTD and Fly-Z+. Is it tomorrow yet?
#notgonnaclickanyJBspoilers2day

With the price reduction on the Fly Z set, I can't say I'm surprised, but the Fly Zs are so good for me, I anticipate using them for a long time. Maybe the price of the Driver will come down even more! It's the last piece I need.

Sweet! I guess I better not pull the trigger on the King LTD yet.

The new woods are soooooo good. The irons are well thought out as well and will truly make people think about how iron sets are constructed.

The new woods are soooooo good. The irons are well thought out as well and will truly make people think about how iron sets are constructed.

This has me even more excited!

Ok, so I just did some internet research on this club. Looks amazing. Gonna give it a hit for sure. Cobra is doing some really cool things with clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back