Grandura Shafts Review Thread

I just need to know if there are any tipping requirements. I am assuming no but just wanted to make sure.

No sir. Have at it.

Im convinced that this combo with the GBB is the best driver and shaft combo I have ever played. Distance achieved when playing with other THPers validated what I have seen on the FlightScope and overall just love everything about it.

Im convinced that this combo with the GBB is the best driver and shaft combo I have ever played. Distance achieved when playing with other THPers validated what I have seen on the FlightScope and overall just love everything about it.

It's hard to argue with facts. I've never been happier with my tee game. If I could get the rest of the game to mimic, I'd be deadly

It's hard to argue with facts. I've never been happier with my tee game. If I could get the rest of the game to mimic, I'd be deadly

You hit the same combo as me I believe and we both saw what it was capable of at a difficult golf course.

You hit the same combo as me I believe and we both saw what it was capable of at a difficult golf course.

Two different swing with very similar results. Speaks volumes about the combo.

My plans to test the 550s in the GBB this week hit derailed by a late arriving adapter and then schoolwork. I plan to hit the range tomorrow to get some swings in with this setup.

Got this out on the range for the first time with GBB. GBB has been played with Rogue Silver 60s set to +1/N. There wasn't much wind on the range today with temps around 70. I started using sc100 but the numbers on there were not close to what I was seeing visually so I stopped using it.

set the grandura to same setting and was seeing a much higher flight and the ball was dropping out of the sky and much shorter distances than what I have seen with the rogue. I switched setting to n/s and -1/n. I saw better ball flights in these two settings and there was only a slight difference in ball flight from what I could tell. Distance wise these two settings were carrying similar distances to each other and the ball falling out of the sky stopped.

i had better results across the board when I stayed within my swing and when I tried to get after it a little the misses were more penal compared to the rogue. My normal pull miss became a snap hook and my slight fade was closer to a push fade almost slice.

I forgot to take my rogue with me to the range but next time will do a side by side comparison. I am also going to see if I can get on my fitters gc2 since he wasn't there today.

Thinking about getting a Grandura 590 stiff or a Project X Handcrafted 6.0. for my Great Big Bertha driver. Curious if any of the reviewers have tried both with the GBB and have any comparison thoughts.

Thinking about getting a Grandura 590 stiff or a Project X Handcrafted 6.0. for my Great Big Bertha driver. Curious if any of the reviewers have tried both with the GBB and have any comparison thoughts.

I actually swtiched from the HandCrafted to the Grandura 590 and ironically enough use them in the GBB.
The Handcrafted feels softer through the loading zone. The feel of the HandCrafted is one of hte most unique I have ever used. The Grandura flat out performs. I am getting more distance from the 590 in the GBB than any combination I have ever played.

I am really interested in these shafts but wonder how my counter balanced nike covert 2.0 with a 50g stiff kuro kage shaft will feel correct with a heavier shaft(as the user that has a covert never reviewed). I can feel the difference between at d2-d4 club.(probably a curse) and I like on the heavy side. My current drive speed is 98 with a 140 ball speed. If it means anything I tend to hit up on the face with it teed low to reduce spin. Just moved to the stiff and still feel like I do not have confidence were the ball is going, I did how ever feel that with the x stiff cobra I tried out but distance lacked.

Trey,
You are welcome to try my few out if you make it to a THP Event this year. That way you can test them out and see how they work for you.

I searched and found November is Florida Tba. Is there one in Florida this month? Hell or hot weather in the fall I will make it.

I searched and found November is Florida Tba. Is there one in Florida this month? Hell or hot weather in the fall I will make it.

No sir, that event was moved. The only event left this year is the Grandaddy. The all expensed paid trip of a lifetime. That one is already full (obviously) and gets done by contest. However 2016 is coming and we have some incredible events coming up. Most have not been announced as of yet, but here is one that has been

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...d-Standard-In-Club-Testing-Sponsored-By-Epoch

Yes! Wasted my extra monies on a driver, putter and hybrid this week, I will be a member before the sign up. I have been a lurker for awhile, glad I finally joined. Why did I wait so long?

Yes! Wasted my extra monies on a driver, putter and hybrid this week, I will be a member before the sign up. I have been a lurker for awhile, glad I finally joined. Why did I wait so long?

We are glad to have you. Looking forward to your feedback throughout the forum.

The results some of you are seeing with this shaft has me looking a little closer. The fitting tool recommended tge 570X. I'm a little sceptical, and probably over thinking it all. But for a relatively high $$ shaft I don't want to pick up the wrong one.

The results some of you are seeing with this shaft has me looking a little closer. The fitting tool recommended tge 570X. I'm a little sceptical, and probably over thinking it all. But for a relatively high $$ shaft I don't want to pick up the wrong one.

I know a guy with a 550 s that has a callaway adapter on it if you want to give it a run. Based on early results the fitting tool was wrong for me

Still very intrigued by these, very high on the ponder list going into next season.

Spent about a half hour on the FlightScope tonight at the range just working with the driver and shaft.
The combination is just downright perfect for me.

I finally got a chance to swing the Grandura 590 in my LTD as well as my PX shaft and the 590 is definitely higher launching. The feel was good but I don't have solid numbers as of yet in comparison of the Rogue and my PX.

Back