2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Sweet! Can't wait to see a few people and meet the rest of you all.

seinfelddance.gif~c200

Congrats Fellas! Wait list for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have to look into that flight. 545 i assume.
Yes sir. And then the 845 pm back. 15k points. Cash prices are fairly good as well.

This is fantastic! Can't wait for this! So many folks I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time! And will be great to see old friends!

Special shoutout to DawgDaddy. Team event buddy! Glad to see you in this!

Just looked at the list and seeing a lot of THPers that I will be meeting for the first time. Very excited to get in !!

I went through the list and the only THPers I've actually met on this list are cpljohnst and Johnny Mojo so lots of new people to hang out with. Sweet!

Also I should be able to assist with airport rides for anyone flying in on Friday mid dayish. Don't think I'll be able to make it over for early rounds.

Bummer.
Did not make the cut, hopefully get into a couple events this year!

GREAT list of THP'ers will be in attendance for this one!

Really looking forward to my first THP team event!

Looks like a am off to a hot start in THP events...2 for 2!! Deposit sent!!!

Well darn! That is one fantastic looking group though. Will be a blast of an event to kick off the year for sure. Have a blast guys!

I arrive in ATL at 8am on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, a THP Holiday Bag and an entry into the Kentwool Classic. That's a pretty sweet Wednesday afternoon!

Man, a THP Holiday Bag and an entry into the Kentwool Classic. That's a pretty sweet Wednesday afternoon!

I know. I feel like we hit the lottery!

Deposit sent, looking forward to seeing so many of my friends at a great venue.

Bummer.
Did not make the cut, hopefully get into a couple events this year!

GREAT list of THP'ers will be in attendance for this one!

MS,
We did not receive an email from you. Nothing in any folder including spam according to GG. Check your email and make sure its all spelled correctly and in sent items.

Something to remember for all when making travel arrangements is that Atlanta is on eastern time and Auburn is on central time.

SWEET!!
Perfect lineup, I've met 1/2 and I'll get to meet the other 1/2. Some good ol' THP buddies in there.

Something to remember for all when making travel arrangements is that Atlanta is on eastern time and Auburn is on central time.

This! I almost missed a tee time because of this earlier this year.

This is fantastic! Can't wait for this! So many folks I'm looking forward to meeting for the first time! And will be great to see old friends!

Special shoutout to DawgDaddy. Team event buddy! Glad to see you in this!

Thanks Barry, it is my first and I am stoked. Great THPers and 2 awesome captians.

SWEET!!
Perfect lineup, I've met 1/2 and I'll get to meet the other 1/2. Some good ol' THP buddies in there.

This! I almost missed a tee time because of this earlier this year.

I have met most of the participants, will be good to catch up and then get to know some more awesome folks.

Congrats to everyone that made it! Bummer I didn't was hoping but that's what's great about THP there are plenty more events I can try for.

Last edited:
MS,
We did not receive an email from you. Nothing in any folder including spam according to GG. Check your email and make sure its all spelled correctly and in sent items.

It was sent at 1:01PM
And spelled correctly...

You guys don't have me blocked do you?...

Back