The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck of a pitch and catch on 3rd & 14

All of that video, the loading into the ambulance and the shots of the inside, scare me. That looks very awful.
Kept looking for some movement... But nothing...

That Carson Palmer guy, he's pretty good.

Kept looking for some movement... But nothing...
The TV said he had movement in his extremities...I figure no matter what they're going to tell him to stay still just to avoid increasing any damage to his spinal column.

The TV said he had movement in his extremities...I figure no matter what they're going to tell him to stay still just to avoid increasing any damage to his spinal column.
Here's hoping.

Right. Makes sense. We just usually see a thumbs up

Russell Wilson has not progressed as a passer.

Cardinals looking really stout tonight. Century Link is getting quiet tonight.

I don't think anyone knows. The line is so bad he's not waiting in the picket to see if they block or not. He just takes off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cards defense is crazy underrated. Right now I'd take Arizona's secondary over Seattle's.

I don't think anyone knows. The line is so bad he's not waiting in the picket to see if they block or not. He just takes off

Maybe. But it is safe to say he hasn't progressed as a quarterback.

That Army commercial makes me want to sign up...oh, wait.

Cards defense is crazy underrated. Right now I'd take Arizona's secondary over Seattle's.

Their entire team is underrated. Palmer is playing so well this year, and they have 3 really good WRs as well as Chris Johnson has found a second wind in his career. Carolina vs. Arizona would be an interesting NFC title game.

Great game by Arizona. Clearly the class of this division and top 1 or 2 in the NFC. Very solid team. Please Seattle draft a less embarrassing offensive line, or get rid of Bevell and start running a college gimmick offense for Wilson.

Difficult to turn your head toward the ball when Jimmy Graham is shoving it into the dirt.

Really Graham? LoL

Difficult to turn your head toward the ball when Jimmy Graham is shoving it into the dirt.

Yeah was gonna say, that should have been a no call. They got a gift from the refs

I hope they call a bad passing play here instead of running 4 times

Go hawks...no rawls

I still have no clue if that is a catch and fumble, or just an incomplete pass.… Apparently I'm not the only one.

Mother of God, this crew is a gosh damn cluster.

Looked like a fumble to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back