Week 10 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Forsett with 2 whole carries...weird when he was running and running well they were winning

I like DT to score 2 TD's today. Especially if Sanders is out.

Wow I guess I should have bought low on Cooks in all of my leagues when I could

Captain Kirk lighting it up

Is it a PPR league? That increases dukes value.

I'm considering Matt jones over lynch/Rawls. Because if lynch is active who knows how much he plays. I also think jones has a big day today for some reason.

Knew I should have played jones, didn't have the guts to do it.

You hate to see injuries, but is it weird that with some guys you literally expect it every time they touch the ball?
Djax.

4 guys 6 total points. Forsett without a carry since 1st series

Detroit's D. Of course.

Knew this week would be tough when my opponent has a bunch of guys going up and down the field against the Saints.

Can I really start Cousins over Palmer since Cousins is paying NO and Palmer is playing Seattle?
What a great call. Cousins having a great game. Maybe I should have held on to him.....

I hate fantasy football. My opponent left Ben in and he shouldn't have played... Well, of course, Ben is playing.

I hate fantasy football. My opponent left Ben in and he shouldn't have played... Well, of course, Ben is playing.

Brilliant opponent? LOL

Wow lol

I feel a little abused by the injury reporting this week. All week long Rothlisburger has been reported as likely out. Since my backup is Tyrod, I had to make that call Thursday and he rewarded me with 11 points. Not only is Ben playing, he has 21 at halftime.

I feel a little abused by the injury reporting this week. All week long Rothlisburger has been reported as likely out. Since my backup is Tyrod, I had to make that call Thursday and he rewarded me with 11 points. Not only is Ben playing, he has 21 at halftime.

He was the 2nd stringer. So when Landry Jones went out injured that forced Ben in.

Im trying to win with 2 empty spots on my roster, not looking good

Up to 30.5 lol

Int around the 10 need a duke td

Back