Mind taking a look Tadashi?

That swing isn't what holds him back....he does :)

Looking good Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to be in Fall River , ma in the next 6 weeks. How far is that from you Jimmy

Not jacking Jimmy's thread not that far from me when your up this way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to be in Fall River , ma in the next 6 weeks. How far is that from you Jimmy

I'm not Jimmy, but I live 2 towns over. Bring your sticks and we will play.

Also, why on gods green earth would you travel across the country to go to Fall River?? Lol

OT: You need to let me know when you'll be in Fall River, that's within an hour of me.

On-topic: Easy thing to see is that he does take it back inside, then steepens the takeaway to get into a really good position at the top. He could maybe have a slight bit more extension at the top, which would probably happen if he felt less handsy at the top of the backswing, but that's nitpicking at this stage. Most people that take the club back in the way that he does are going to be over the top on the downswing because of the momentum in the latter part of the backswing, but he does a wonderful job of initiating the downswing with the lower body to get on plane in the downswing.

Thanks for all the comments and feed back everyone! I appreciate your praise and criticism. Being less handsy at the top is something I've always fought but I've gotten pretty good at making it work!

I'm showing about 6.5 hours a little less on Google maps so call it 6 with the way I drive lol we can definitely set something up!! I'd be all for coming to tee it up with you and some NE fellas!

Back