Most Likeable Guy On Tour?

Tony Finau. Very humble. Comes from humble beginnings and works his tail off. He's a family man, too. He seems like the kind of guy you can just hang out with. Everything I read and see about him is positive.

Being an older guy myself, I really like Ernie. Just seems down to earth.

Steve Stricker

Kevin Streelman

Rickie, Spieth, Day and Kuchar.

Ryan Palmer & Rickie Fowler

I think Spieth, Day or Kuch I'd get along with haha. They seem really likeable

I'm surprised no one has said Phil yet. Dude is great with the fans, especially kids. Always acknowledges the crowds, responds to questions from fans while signing autographs and won't stop signing until every kid is taken care of. That's more than most guys on tour

Someone not mentioned yet: G-Mac.

Furyk or McDowell.

Someone not mentioned yet: G-Mac.

You posted that as i was responding. I like your answer haha. I've interacted with Graeme multiple times at events and he always comes off as a class act. I'd share a few pints with him

Right now I'd say Jordan, just seems like nothing not to like.

My top 3 would be Kucher, Phil and Day. Probably in that order.

Sooo...not Tiger?

Jason Day for me

Having spent a bit of time with Jason Day, it's hard for me to say anybody else. But friends on tour say there is nobody nicer than Bill Haas.

Kuchar

Zach Johnson... although I'm extremely biased

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

There seems to be a lot of good guys on tour right now. As a fan boy I gotta go with Rickie. Although it's hard to root against Day, Speith, Kuch, ZJ. All great dudes.

Matt Kucher and Roy McAvoy

There are about a half dozen guys that I think fit this description but if I had to pick one it would be Ricky.

Day or Spieth.

Got to meet Luke Donald. Great guy.

GMac also seems to be awesome. Definitely a guy you'd want to have multiple beers with.

Back