The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

So, couple comments in the recent topics here on handicaps traveling. So, would like everyone to respond with their 11/15 handicap as that is what we will be using for the event! Knowing how organized she is, I am sure I can expect a spreadsheet from GolferGal.

Hope everyone had a great week, only a couple weeks to go!

Cannot wait to follow this!
Knowing Callaway is going to surprise and Amaze is without question...

Wonder what they have up their sleeves...

So, couple comments in the recent topics here on handicaps traveling. So, would like everyone to respond with their 11/15 handicap as that is what we will be using for the event! Knowing how organized she is, I am sure I can expect a spreadsheet from GolferGal.

14.5 here, and I sure hope it travels or you guys have a healthy supply of fireball. I hear Tito's and DMD is good?

13.6 on my final revision for the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After today's revision my handicap is at 17.6. It's traveling in 3 weeks, whether it wants to or not.

12 with very limited scores entered...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

7.8 as of 11/15

Dont worry about posting them here.
GolferGal will send over a PM so that Jason does not have to scroll through pages to find everybody posting at different times.

You guys ready to knock out another work week?

This is getting close!
Soon, your life will change with the help of THP and Callaway!

Enjoy the ride, and kick some ass along the way!

This is about the time when time felt like it was standing still. Once Thanksgiving is in the books it will feel like an eternity. Enjoy the last few weeks boys!

This is about the time when time felt like it was standing still. Once Thanksgiving is in the books it will feel like an eternity. Enjoy the last few weeks boys!

Ya these past couple weeks have gone by so slow

Ya these past couple weeks have gone by so slow

It's a whirlwind once you get to Cali. One of those times in life when you wish you could freeze time. Smell all the roses dude. All of them.

I remember the same thing around this time. At Thanksgiving dinner I was telling everyone about it and nobody could believe it was true. It still didn't seem real, honestly for me I don't think it really felt real until I was at the airport. Even then it was weird traveling to play golf without clubs. AWESOME, but weird.

I've got the next two days planned for some decent golf weather and then Thursday as well, looks like temps drop a little more consistently after that but I certainly can't complain about how nice this weather has been this deep into November

I've got the next two days planned for some decent golf weather and then Thursday as well, looks like temps drop a little more consistently after that but I certainly can't complain about how nice this weather has been this deep into November

Ya this week is the end of the 60's for us. Into the 40's and staying there for the rest of the year. I will be hitting balls as much as i can this week

I suspect after Thanksgiving it will come to a crawl for me. Between work, family and church responsibilities time has been flying by.

Now that we are in the stretch run I'm sure I'll just stare at the calendar and wish it moved faster.

I just want to give a quick shout-out to MikeG. Me, him, and TBT got out for a round yesterday afternoon, and it was the first time we'd played together since Mike was announced to #TeamRedemption. While he did not score the best I had seen him score (thanks to one ridiculous break on a hole), I can tell that he has put in a lot of work. His ball striking was much more consistent than I have likely ever seen it and he played pretty well, overall. If it weren't for a few lip outs (which I don't think anyone made a putt over 10 ft yesterday), it would have been a much more salvagable score. Mike, I know you'll make the most out of the remaining prep time left and you will be ready to win some points when yall tee it up out there! It is clear, to me, that you have really been working hard to get your game where you want it and to be much, much more consistent on the course. Bring home the belt!

Freaking loving all the action in here about people getting out and still working hard.

Fired off my HCP to GG earlier, not where I wanted to be at this point, but the rough patch has been an interesting grind.

Crazy to think that we are so so so so so so SO close to having our minds melted at every single turn.

#TheGrandaddyisAlmostHere

Freaking loving all the action in here about people getting out and still working hard.

Fired off my HCP to GG earlier, not where I wanted to be at this point, but the rough patch has been an interesting grind.

Crazy to think that we are so so so so so so SO close to having our minds melted at every single turn.

#TheGrandaddyisAlmostHere

I gave her mine. 11.0 even, which makes sense. It's higher than I want but I'm ok with it. It's been one long streaky golf season for me.

I'm about to send mine. I'm coming in at 10.8

It's scary how close this is for you guys! I can't wait to follow along with what Callaway has up their sleeves for you guys. It's going to be so much fun.

Pretty cool you guys posting you handicap in this thread as well as sending Morgan a PM, it gives us a glimpse at the what the #ZooCrew will be up against!

Good luck gents!
4190da99afe9c2b1e21c58ff77ab3839.jpg

5c84470ce6d2f95fe161f9ad05370df9.jpg

I just want to give a quick shout-out to MikeG. Me, him, and TBT got out for a round yesterday afternoon, and it was the first time we'd played together since Mike was announced to #TeamRedemption. While he did not score the best I had seen him score (thanks to one ridiculous break on a hole), I can tell that he has put in a lot of work. His ball striking was much more consistent than I have likely ever seen it and he played pretty well, overall. If it weren't for a few lip outs (which I don't think anyone made a putt over 10 ft yesterday), it would have been a much more salvagable score. Mike, I know you'll make the most out of the remaining prep time left and you will be ready to win some points when yall tee it up out there! It is clear, to me, that you have really been working hard to get your game where you want it and to be much, much more consistent on the course. Bring home the belt!

Thanks! It was great getting out and my main concern was good ball striking with all my clubs. Thinking back we should have gotten into a match play to help me mentally, but we still had a great time.

Next time we'll do that!

14.5 here, and I sure hope it travels or you guys have a healthy supply of fireball. I hear Tito's and DMD is good?
How did the last round with Mulligan go?

How did the last round with Mulligan go?
Not as well as I'd hoped, but Tony did spot some things in my swing that might be causing my issues and I'm trying to schedule a lesson with my pro to address them before the cold, so I can at least take some positive from an otherwise poor round.

Back