The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad this was bumped. I've been thinking about this a lot. Would love to be able to help 441 take down Chad's team.

I'm glad this was bumped. I've been thinking about this a lot. Would love to be able to help 441 take down Chad's team.

Not too late to change your mind bud!

Hi Chad :)

hahaha, nice bump. ID imagine business will be picking up with this one in the near future, really looking forward to it

I'm ready. Let's do this!

Ready for this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neither captain has been in contact with my to try and solicit my services for this event.

Weird.

I can be contacted through PM....

My captain with another HOF tag this week, I am ready to help him get another one this summer

This is going to be an interesting match after the trouncing Callaway gave THP this week. Mike Dean and Hashtag Chad both coming off team event wins...

Besides the Grandaddy I think this will be #1 in my list next year.

I still think Phil should have speared # after his putt yesterday. He had the chance, but then that would be an excuse for him once he loses, that he was still recovering from his injury.

I think the Grandaddy moved the excitement of this event up a few notches. It's going to be a good one.

How am I just not seeing this. Between moving and setting up the new house and new daycare for the kid, I've been MIA from THP for the last couple months. This sounds awesome. I'm kinda diggin #'s swag.

I am ready to help # add to his HOF numbers and catch up to Harry and Jrod and take down md441.

As Micheal Breed says "Lets Do This"

Following the Grandaddy got me thinking a lot about what it will take to take down Chad and his team. I'm making some changes to make sure I'll be ready in case I get lucky enough to get in this.

Following the Grandaddy got me thinking a lot about what it will take to take down Chad and his team. I'm making some changes to make sure I'll be ready in case I get lucky enough to get in this.

Best of luck! :angel:

I'm pretty sure Mike has this one in the bag. His skills and strategy are top notch.

~Rock

#Team441

Can't wait for the opportunity!! Bring it on!!!

I am full out #team441. It isn't even close. I want to beat the pig sooie out of number sign.

Last edited:
Excited to find out more about this one. Beating 441 twice in the same summer is going to be sweet! Team #

Excited to find out more about this one. Beating 441 twice in the same summer is going to be sweet in my dreams! Team #

Agreed

MikeDean441 all the way. Especially after the Grandaddy result - THP will win the inaugural Cup !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back