Votes: 7 7.4%

• Total voters

PhillyV

Original Ass-Cap : G15' & G18'
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Snow
Been spending some time in the pondering thread and what did you buy threads and it got me thinking about what excites me the most to buy. So I figured I would start a poll on it. What equipment is your favorite type of equipment to buy?

I picked driver. For me, its the most fun to hit in a round and in practice

I picked driver. For me, its the most fun to hit in a round and in practice

Same even though it's the worst club in my bag LOL

It's always been irons for me, but I'm starting to move into the putter camp.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Apparel, look good, play good. Always a sucker for new apparel every time I go anywhere.

Putt for dough!

I think it has to be putter for me, given the wide variety available and affordability, which allows me to look at them a bit more.

I went putter, I think it's the most personal club in the bag and the one that we are likely to have emotional ties to.

Been spending some time in the pondering thread and what did you buy threads and it got me thinking about what excites me the most to buy. So I figured I would start a poll on it. What equipment is your favorite type of equipment to buy?
Probably wedges. Just because the options are more "all over the place". Being new to the game, I played my first round, a nine hole, and learned the hard way that the 58 wedge was my most used club. Played my first 18 yesterday and can echo that sentiment. I have the MD4 S grind 54 and an X grind 58 that's on back order. So I'm using my old Cleveland 588 rtx 2.0 58 until that comes in. But yeah. I would say wedges as most important buying decision. Most fun? Shoes or a driver. Lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Everybody knows that I'm a wedge ho....always tinker since that's the best part of my game.

probably putter for me

I like swinging new irons, love the shiny.

I went with putter. In part because I own more of them than almost anything else, and in part because it's the only thing I can reliably practice with at home immediately.

Irons. I immediately walk to the irons section upon entering a golf shop. There are so many different shapes, finishes, lofts, and material combos.

I voted Apparel. I like to look good on and off the course.

Probably driver for me.

All. Anything golf related gets my juices flowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for irons. I just feel like there are so many more options to test and the looks and profiles of irons can be massively different. It's just makes it a ton of fun to look for and test different irons IMO.

Definitely putter. There are so many styles and different variations of each style that the possibilities are endless. It's the club you use the most and to me is the most fun to tinker with.

I’m an irons guy myself. I love new irons shopping. Plus you get more clubs when you buy new irons. ?

I voted irons because I replace them the least often and hit the majority of my shots with them.

Irons for me with driver coming in 2nd

Putter, because you can grab all the different combos and try them out right there. I get super intimidated in the stores about trying out clubs in the swing cages.

Driver. Probably the most replaced and sexiest (seemingly) of the list.

Back