SeeMore Putters Thread

New to the forum, joined because of all the Seemore love on here. Honestly always though these putters were 'weird'. However, starting searching around and reading about them and it just makes sense. I got to roll a seemore fgp and cs one at local shop and was very pleased. Searching online lead me to find a good deal on near mint Corona X2. Call it honeymoon phase but this putter just seems like it was meant for me, I think it has to do with the straight shaft that is near center. At first my hands were way to far forward for the alignment system. Now it just feels natural to hide the dot and actually swing the putter.

Coming from offset putters I never achieved a solid roll because lets face it I never knew how much forward press I needed or did not need and I always felt like I manipulated my stroke. I think I was trying to do a SBST but reality that's not for me.

The X2 has a nice weight around 350g and despite the insert I would not call this soft at all which surprised me a little bit. I was expecting soft like the Odyssey whit hot insert but instead I was pleasantly happy with the feed back. I sweet spot hit not only feels good it sounds just right also. Oh and the magnetic headcover is saweeet.

Few shots:

Welcome to the SeeMore club! They are fantastic putters and I'm happy to see you have success with yours.

You're right though, the insert on the Corona Del Mar series is not soft. It's actually a lot harder sounding than their other lines of 100% milled steel putters IMO. It's a great putter though and it's always great to find something that works!

Contact seemore they may have one lying around

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but over the last several months I have sent them 4 different emails about their products and received -0- response. Very surprised and extremely disappointed based upon the high reviews they receive for customer support.

I hope it is just me.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but over the last several months I have sent them 4 different emails about their products and received -0- response. Very surprised and extremely disappointed based upon the high reviews they receive for customer support.

I hope it is just me.

that doesnt sound like them, are you sure you had the right address? I have emailed them and asked them questions here and onr edufii, they were always very quick to answer and very helpful

I hope it is just me.

I would check to see if you have the correct email address. I sent these guys an email LATE Thanksgiving night and got a response back that day!

Thanks for the quick response.

I was using the contact form on the website.

I dont know why companies keep them on their websites, they never seem to work. its always better to call or email them directly

Welcome to the SeeMore club! They are fantastic putters and I'm happy to see you have success with yours.

You're right though, the insert on the Corona Del Mar series is not soft. It's actually a lot harder sounding than their other lines of 100% milled steel putters IMO. It's a great putter though and it's always great to find something that works!

Thanks for the info on the insert. That was one of my major questions. As golf ball covers get softer again, I now am more consistent with a firmer feeling face.

Thanks for the info on the insert. That was one of my major questions. As golf ball covers get softer again, I now am more consistent with a firmer feeling face.

No problem, and you're not alone on the switch. Phil Mickelson switched for the same reason.

New to the forum, joined because of all the Seemore love on here. Honestly always though these putters were 'weird'. However, starting searching around and reading about them and it just makes sense. I got to roll a seemore fgp and cs one at local shop and was very pleased. Searching online lead me to find a good deal on near mint Corona X2. Call it honeymoon phase but this putter just seems like it was meant for me, I think it has to do with the straight shaft that is near center. At first my hands were way to far forward for the alignment system. Now it just feels natural to hide the dot and actually swing the putter.

Coming from offset putters I never achieved a solid roll because lets face it I never knew how much forward press I needed or did not need and I always felt like I manipulated my stroke. I think I was trying to do a SBST but reality that's not for me.

The X2 has a nice weight around 350g and despite the insert I would not call this soft at all which surprised me a little bit. I was expecting soft like the Odyssey whit hot insert but instead I was pleasantly happy with the feed back. I sweet spot hit not only feels good it sounds just right also. Oh and the magnetic headcover is saweeet.

Few shots:

Same exact flat stick for me and I love mine. I still have the Pure grip on it but I have toyed with going to a SS...

SeeMore is just such a great company and I am happy to use a putter that just works for me. So simple and repeatable.

I hate not having the PR M7 as my gamer...but just had a little putt off with some of the putters I have, and the carbon steel PTM1 is off the charts good for me. my putting stroke feels so much more natural with it.

Few shots:

Welcome to THP and keep posting! I love the center shafted SeeMores too - my favorite head shape is the FGP2 (or now it's called FGP mallet also) and the OneCS is nice too!

So, after dragging my feet for about a month, I finally got the SeeMore Giant (purchased from jman) cut down to my size and gripped w a SS 3.0, I got a chance to use it on the course today.
Talking Stick North course, greens were rolling pretty quick (10-11 if I were guessing).
With two 3 putts, I had only 30 putts today. Drained a 14 ft right to left Bender for birdie, a 25 ft slight L to R breaker. Burned edges on three holes.
This number of putts is the best I have ever had.
Imagine what could happen if I ever get this dialed in!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, after dragging my feet for about a month, I finally got the SeeMore Giant (purchased from jman) cut down to my size and gripped w a SS 3.0, I got a chance to use it on the course today.
Talking Stick North course, greens were rolling pretty quick (10-11 if I were guessing).
With two 3 putts, I had only 30 putts today. Drained a 14 ft right to left Bender for birdie, a 25 ft slight L to R breaker. Burned edges on three holes.

Hell of a putting round Dave!

Nice! The FGP Giant remains very intriguing for me - I really need to try this one on the course for an extended trial. After playing around with the Cure putters, it seems like the Giant is SeeMore's version of high MOI awesomeness.

Nice! The FGP Giant remains very intriguing for me - I really need to try this one on the course for an extended trial. After playing around with the Cure putters, it seems like the Giant is SeeMore's version of high MOI awesomeness.

Give the giant a shot - it's worth it. The first few rounds for me were strange in light of its size but it has helped a lot with my game.

Give the giant a shot - it's worth it. The first few rounds for me were strange in light of its size but it has helped a lot with my game.

You putted well with it at WC.

I have been playing a Cure exclusively for the last month plus. I need a bit more time to confirm but generally agree. High MOI putters seem to treat me well.

Just an update now that I've gamed my mFGP2 for a few month, I still love it. I've had maybe one round where I just couldn't putt. At. All. Other than that unfortunate day my putting has been more consistent than it's ever been, my 3-putts have been drastically reduced, maybe one per round, which has definitely helped the scoring and the distance control just seems to always be there. Still love the RST alignment aid, makes rolling the ball where you want it so much easier. Just a great all around flatstick, I look at other putters but when I see one I think I'd like to try I always think to myself "would this be better than my SeeMore?" The answer is always "probably not". Pretty sure I'll be gaming this thing for a while, I just may have to get it refinished or buy a new one someday.

Very nice!! Well done.

So this came today.

View attachment 22766

A HUUUUGGGEEE thank you to blugold!

He gave me a stupid good deal on this beauty and when I asked him if he had any extra headcovers laying around for purchase, he said: "Don't worry about it, I'll throw some in."

uploadfromtaptalk1449523563386.jpg

Pumped is an understatement!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

So this came today.

View attachment 22766

A HUUUUGGGEEE thank you to blugold!

He gave me a stupid good deal on this beauty and when I asked him if he had any extra headcovers laying around for purchase, he said: "Don't worry about it, I'll throw some in."

View attachment 22767

Pumped is an understatement!!!!!

The first pic is not working for me but the one with the head covers is. That is an awesome gesture. Well done Joe!

The first pic is not working for me but the one with the head covers is. That is an awesome gesture. Well done Joe!
Here's another one.

uploadfromtaptalk1449536998039.jpg

It truly was awesome. I'm super grateful

Blu is awesome. Congrats on the new flat stick

Back