The Little Debbie snack cake thread

We live 20 miles from the Little Debbie factories, so we got a couple of boxes two weeks ago. My kids had killed a box within 12 hours. The best by far of the small cake varieties they offer

Had a red velvet one last night.

Not too bad.

I buy them for the kids(me).

It's that time of year again. Had one a couple days ago.

These are out in stores woohoo! Is it bad I've already killed a box of these? I swear they lasted a week. Good thing Amanda is forcing me to work out with her or these would be the entire reason why I'd be carrying "winter weight" I just love these things.
Darn it, I haven't seen them yet, need to get a box ASAP! The kids love them to, so that helps with a nice excuse.

On the hunt in rural Iowa right now for these. I need these like I need a hole in the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot about these. I will be buying "some" shortly. These things are freaking awesome.

Ha I could eat packs and packs of those trees. Probably why we don't by them, b/c I have no self control.

I've got to try one.

'tis the season to be jolly!

I need to block this thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Onto my second box of the season I just can't stop myself lol

0184ea9c58a64f4d4ef80a287a472894.jpg

Must resist the temptation this year.

Ate 2 boxes in the last 4 days... Have another box sitting in my cupboard. My name is Kyle and I have a problem.

These are hard to resist,have some in our store. I may cave in very soon

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I know as soon as I take a bite, it will all be a blur. All of the sudden I wake up with 5 wrappers on my chest and my phone buzzes with a paypal confirmation saying I just bought 50 on Amazon because there was free shipping.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Are these made by Little Deborah

These are so good. I'm sad when I eat one and take the last bite. Why does the last bite always have to taste so good? Making a grocery store run this weekend. Hopefully there will be a sale on these, if not, I'm paying full price. Now to just get them in the house with out the kid or the wife seeing them. I need someone to run interference for me. :bananadance:

Onto my second box of the season I just can't stop myself lol

0184ea9c58a64f4d4ef80a287a472894.jpg
keep it up and I will give you all of my cloths that don't fit anymore....lol

These are so good. I can totally go through a box if I'm not careful.

I have never had these before but Publix had them on sale 3 for $5 so I picked one up. I haven't opened the box yet but plan to try one for dessert.

Back