Under Armour UA Drive One Shoe Preview

Interesting - not as if they were creating a "new" type of product and couldn't go to school on everything already out there - surprised it was tough for them. Were they trying to be too innovative?

I think every company going into this has the same struggles. Look at the early Nike, adidas Golf and PUMA offerings. Hell last year Footjoy DNA were terrible with cleat issues all over the place.

They will figure it out. I think they missed a huge chance here, with a player that increased their apparel marketshare by 240% after the Masters. It was estimated at 200%, so they even exceeded their own expectations.

They dont go small, ever, so this is/was puzzling, but based on returns and issues, I kind of understand it.

They told us they need to work on the cleat system and widening the toe bed. Then making an inner layer that is softer in the heel. Once those are done, a release will take place I have a feeling.

I read a few weeks ago that retail release will occur summer 2016

I read a few weeks ago that retail release will occur summer 2016
Gosh that still seems too long, seems like they're losing out on some sales based on the buzz Jordan's creating.

How has the durability been on them for you lucky owners?

How has the durability been on them for you lucky owners?
Very except I can't stand the spikes that are in them. I have tried to take a few off and some come off no problem others I need to struggle with for 10 minutes and end up tearing the holes and needing pliers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I've marked my calendar and will be up whenever I need to be to get these. I remember hesitating on the first one and my size sold out in 15 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep I'll own the spikeless

b1343127d00174bfa3c4452e56a0f193.jpg

Back