THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Me too...especially because all we have done was win!

I was a member of a team with both you guys. I dont think we won. But if we did and I missed it, can someone get me the darn belt?
Although it was not held in the midwest.

I was a member of a team with both you guys. I dont think we won. But if we did and I missed it, can someone get me the darn belt?

I could be wrong, but I followed along closely with #TheDos, and jdtox is referencing the two rounds on Tuesday that they were cart partners and won both matches that day together. Not the overall event as a team. And they won in their match from the original shootout in September 2014, IIRC.

CJ is a fun cart mate. As far as a team partner, I can't imagine it would be any different. He's a good dude. That drops lots of one liners. And has the heart to get the team through to the finish... Will they win, NO. He is from Michigan for Pete's sake... :bulgy-eyes:
lol CJ is a trip on the course. From his first comment walking to the tee box ("Let's light this sh!t candle") so the one liners on the course, i cant play a round with him without something for the headache from all the laughter. Too bad hes gonna lose

No we didn't win but we gave it our best effort. That's all anyone can ask for when playing as a team.

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

I could be wrong, but I followed along closely with #TheDos, and jdtox is referencing the two rounds on Tuesday that they were cart partners and won both matches that day together. Not the overall event as a team. And they won in their match from the original shootout in September 2014, IIRC.

Slight correction, on Tuesday of #TheDos Jeremy and I were 3-0 on the day. (I rode coat tails... I admit it)

We won the battles, but the war was lost unfortunately

Then in the shootout we won also as cart mates as well.

On that day or war was won!

CJ is a fun cart mate. As far as a team partner, I can't imagine it would be any different. He's a good dude. That drops lots of one liners. And has the heart to get the team through to the finish... Will they win, NO. He is from Michigan for Pete's sake... :bulgy-eyes:

Cj is a winner in my book regardless where he is from. The two hours or so I got to hang with him in Pitt wasn't enough.

Me too...especially because all we have done was win!

you two together is a winning combo

Slight correction, on Tuesday of #TheDos Jeremy and I were 3-0 on the day. (I rode coat tails... I admit it)

We won the battles, but the war was lost unfortunately

Then in the shootout we won also as cart mates as well.

On that day or war was won!

Since everyone likes facts so much, those are the facts and they are correct. On top of it all Ohio is going to have a few more HOF tags after The Grandaddy.

Will there be a belt on the line for this?...lol

Ohio....

Why you antagonize me...?
It's not going to end well.

Oh jeez. Maybe THP should rename Regional Rivalry to Slap Tickle.
#ItsGettingDeepInHerrrrr

#ItsGettingDeepInHerrrrr

The trophy for that contest would be interesting

#ItsGettingDeepInHerrrrr

Let's be honest for a minute here...

Would I won in a match straight up against the THP powerhouses of a PhillyV, CBaker, Canadan, and the captain himself MikeDean ( ok maybe I could him...) no.

But I assume (I know, it's a no no.) that this will be a handicapped event, and I like my chances!

Like I've said numerous times, if called upon, or selected, I will be ready to go!

When and where? I want in!!!! Team Michigan!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When is summer of 2016
Where is Ohio

Signups will be coming soon, and all one will need is their 2016 Albatross Club, helping support animal shelters around the country.

Just re-upped my Albatross membership! I've wanted to get more involved with THP for a couple years now

When is summer of 2016
Where is Ohio

Signups will be coming soon, and all one will need is their 2016 Albatross Club, helping support animal shelters around the country.

Glad it's not in the spring time, gives us Michiganders time to thaw out after the winter.

See.. Team Michigan will be loaded and competing for spots.. I am with you... Where and when? Let's dance!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh boy... looks like Mi added another AC member. Seems like they are trying to make a push to field a full team. Just awesome guys. Keep up the good work. Keep up the recruiting. It would be sad to have you guys fall 1 team member short. If so, maybe Mward will hop on the team. He fills the short spot well. :bicker:

Oh boy... looks like Mi added another AC member. Seems like they are trying to make a push to field a full team. Just awesome guys. Keep up the good work. Keep up the recruiting. It would be sad to have you guys fall 1 team member short. If so, maybe Mward will hop on the team. He fills the short spot well. :bicker:

We will see how many Ohio and Michigan add when all of the details come out. I have a feeling people are going to be pretty excited.

We will see how many Ohio and Michigan add when all of the details come out. I have a feeling people are going to be pretty excited.

It's gonna be tough to make the team with so many Ohio AC members already. It's gonna be pulling nails to get on the team. Would a bribe work?? If so, I can wear a diaper and bib if necessary... J/k

Let's be honest for a minute here...

Would I won in a match straight up against the THP powerhouses of a PhillyV, CBaker, Canadan, and the captain himself MikeDean ( ok maybe I could him...) no.

But I assume (I know, it's a no no.) that this will be a handicapped event, and I like my chances!

Like I've said numerous times, if called upon, or selected, I will be ready to go!

Guess I know where I stand with CJ...

See, Jeremy is already at work. If he gets more than 7 other active AC members interested, he doesn't have to pick me to bring the team down! That's strong captain work right there!

Back