New Year's weight loss

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
In January I decided I was going to eat healthier and stop wasting money dumping junk in my body with fast food. Me and the wife have given up eating out every night for meal prepping, Eating more chicken and vegetables and working out. I had been tracking my weight loss, and friends have made comments, but to me it wasn't obvious until today. I was scanning thru some old videos of my swing found this gem. 2016@280lbs (I was 270 NYE) on the left, 243lbs on the right as of Sunday, I'm only about half way where I want to be. Ultimately my goal is 215lbs minus a gut with more flexibility. Here's to the rest of 2018!

Attachments

• IMG_20180319_132710.jpg
    IMG_20180319_132710.jpg
    391.3 KB · Views: 0
Wow, I'm impressed. Congratulations and keep on losing.

Keep up the great work man. It's a lifestyle change and it is totally rewarding. I'm starting my own journey to get back to playing weight and it will be tough, but I know it's worth it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Great work buddy! Keep it up!

You can do it! We had similar goals! I was 260 and now 205, just hang in there and don’t fall back into those cravings/habits!

Great work man!

Great job!

Great job, keep it up. I lost 55 pounds a few years ago and I'm still amazed at how much better i feel not carrying around all the extra pounds.

Hope you enjoy clothes shopping.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, I already feel a lot better and know more is coming. I was down around 225 in 2012, but a trip to Europe with unlimited beer and catering it didn't take long to pack it back on. I'm hoping to get to my weight and make a more permanent change!

Congrats! How tall are you? You carried 280+ pounds way better thaan I did. A5 5"8" my gut was practically hanging to my knees!

Great job keep going.

Good job! You can do it! I’m on the same journey and it feels good to get in shape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

congrats man, lookin healthier

that is impressive, keep up the good work

Congrats! How tall are you? You carried 280+ pounds way better thaan I did. A5 5"8" my gut was practically hanging to my knees!

6-3 but my shoulders are wide too, so no it usually shocks people when I say I weight xxx.

27lbs in 3.5 months is impressive, man! I'm trying to get down a few myself and this is inspiring. Keep up the great work!

27lbs in 3.5 months is impressive, man! I'm trying to get down a few myself and this is inspiring. Keep up the great work!

Thanks man, honestly I'm not usually a "look at me, look at me" type of guy, but a buddy of mine told me to share and that I might be surprised it could inspire someone else. So if it does, I'm glad I did. Good luck man!

Great work. Keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stellar job!!! Keep it going! I'm going in the right direction, but slowly, so your tale is encouraging.

Stellar job!!! Keep it going! I'm going in the right direction, but slowly, so your tale is encouraging.

Just stay after it man! I definitely have a cheat day every now and then, but I try to keep it to one meal and I don't go crazy. I used to eat a double 1/4lb cheeseburger for lunch then a full dinner and desert. I just ate like crap at every meal, it's easy to do.

That’s great keep it up , I did arbonne 30 days to wellness program and lost 15 pounds and 3 inches off my waist. Wife and I have also changed how we eat and have just basically stayed on program and we love the arbonne nutrition products. If anyone has any interest in them or the 30 day wellness program check out this lanceraska.arbonne.com and I will do program with ya.

Back