So Charlie Sheen finally makes the announcement

djcoolaid1914

#CoolAid
Reaction score
was surprised that this hadn't been posted yet on the boards.

but he admits he has known he has been hiv positive for the last 4 years...wow

It was being discussed in the banter thread, but its cool to have it at its own thread.

Bree Olson is on Howard Stern, says Charlie never told her anything except he is totally clean no need for her to worry about anything, she got tested yesterday & is not infected. I really doubt Charlie was up front with everyone he has ever "been" with.

Bree Olson is on Howard Stern, says Charlie never told her anything except he is totally clean no need for her to worry about anything, she got tested yesterday & is not infected. I really doubt Charlie was up front with everyone he has ever "been" with.

Same can be said for who has been with him.

Millions spent covering this up.

Millions spent covering this up.

not sure i believe that. charlie seems to have a knack for overstating quite a bit about himself.

regardless, i am very sad for him, but more importantly his children.

Wow... It's amazing how a couple days ago we were talking about Terrorism, and now this will be the hot topic... Shows priorities... That said, i guess i should've known it was Charlie Sheen when the speculating was going around.

Is anyone really surprised that Charlie has the disease?

If this were true he can have criminal charges filed against him. I'm sure he consulted with a lawyer before making this public statement.

I mean…Charlie was way out there right? Calling himself the "Warlock from Mars" and constantly in the tabloids for drugs, hookers, and general craziness. Who would willingly have unprotected sex with this guy? Is money and quasi fame really that important?

Wow... It's amazing how a couple days ago we were talking about Terrorism, and now this will be the hot topic... Shows priorities... That said, i guess i should've known it was Charlie Sheen when the speculating was going around.

That was the name I kept seeing as a guess. Not a shocker at all.

A fair point, although I have zero emotion towards the lunacy that is Charlie Sheen. Nor for the lunatics who were involved with him during his spiral.

Live clean and be clean.

Can't stand the guy. Epic D-Bag. If he infected anyone, I hope they take him for everything he has.

This story is forgotten about by tomorrow. Just like Charlie Sheen.

Had no idea he had the HIV....Thats what happens when you sleep around

It's a terrible disease and I don't wish it on anyone. I sure wish people would engage in more responsible behaviors and prevent it from spreading (and themselves from getting it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good actor. The terrible side of sex and drugs and how life can spin out of control. It's unfortunate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody's lying because he said he told all his partners about his condition. I have a good guess on who lying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didnt know about any speculation before today and honestly dont care that he has it. I am slightly interested to see if he has enough money to throw at it and be cured.

Wonder how many women had unprotected sex with him over the last 4 years that he never told them about it.

Terrible.

Didnt know about any speculation before today and honestly dont care that he has it. I am slightly interested to see if he has enough money to throw at it and be cured.
They've come along way with drugs. Look at Magic Johnson. That's been 20 years.....

as chris Rock says "there ain't no money in the cure....."

Back