JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Recently I was contacted by a friend at a different media outlet asking if I had tried out a company that was selling "Magic Socks". I told her I had not, but she connected us because I told her I liked the name : ) and she knows my affinity for socks.

Are odorless socks a necessity? Not really for me, but for some, the answer is definitely. This apparently answers that question and does so in a way that is both comfortable and durable. The price scares people at first at $48, but that is for 6 pairs in the color of your choice, making it much more palatable. They offer both long and short and so far they are pretty darn comfortable.

It is hard to test when you don't suffer from the issue, but aside from that, they seem well made and are quite comfy. If you are a foot odor sufferer, this could be what you have been waiting for. I know its something that plagues a lot of people and the Magic Socks were designed to eliminate the issue.

https://meltmall.com/products/mp-magic-socks-the-worlds-best-odorless-socks?variant=5652839235613

My fiancé always comments on how bad my feet smell, even after not doing rigorous activity for a day. Think I may have to look into this sort of thing.

Would be worth a try. As long as it has some good cushion to it.

I am not a smelly feet sufferer either. The super durable aspect for golf socks sounds good to me though. Hopefully they will come out with a no show option. 6 pairs for $42 is pretty good if they are in fact super durable.

• Admin
I am not a smelly feet sufferer either. The super durable aspect for golf socks sounds good to me though. Hopefully they will come out with a no show option. 6 pairs for $42 is prety good if they are in fact super durable.

The ankle are pretty close to no show honestly.

The 2 pairs of each set would be a good mix.

I'd be curious how thick/comfortable they would be for golfing.

I'll also be curious to see if they add colors or prints at a later date.

The ankle are pretty close to no show honestly.

I wish they would've made these when my son was playing basketball. Those were some foul smelling shoes! I'd be interested to see if these socks worked on that!

my feet aren't awful, but i could use all the no-stink help i can get. i might check them out to see if they make kids socks. my youngest has feet that will clear a room.

Yeah I am going to try these. I definitely suffer from sweaty smelly feet. I know my wife would appreciate these if they work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

the minute i took my shoes off coming back from the range, my wife made some comments about the stink, I think I might want to try these, did anyone else try them? do they work? are they comfortable?

Back