Do You Make A Good Partner?

I believe I am.....having coached numerous teams and been captain, I think I have the ability to keep my partner on an even keel.....pump them up when needed and bring them back to earth when things get out of hand

Captain Freddie's comment in the Kentwool thread got me thinking about partnerships and what I look for or what I could bring for my partner.

I think in the end I need a partner that has a good tee game so in most formats I have some help if my tee game goes in the tank.

But I can provide some good short game and putting for sure.

As a side note, I'm one who does enjoy music on the course, as well as some good banter, I guess you could say I'm talkative!

I would have to say that yes I would make a good partner. I am ancient enough that I don't let anything bother me. I will go with whatever is best for the team. I can read people pretty well so I would hopefully know when to step in and pick up a partner and when to keep quiet. As far as getting down on myself and accepting pep talks, not a problem either. I don't get angry (very easily or often) and can accept constructive criticism. I may not always listen but that is kept between my ears. I don't have a problem with taking on any shot that a golf course or partner would put in front of me.

Back