The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I have never had music playing while I played ever until I played with Mike and Nate after the CLeveland event. I didnt mind it all. When I was over the ball I didnt even think about it. I actually enjoyed it a lot.

That first photo is beautiful!!

Chad those pics are fantastic.

Wow! That sunset pic. That should be framed.

Im in the minority that I prefer not having music during my round. I like conversation. I like fun, but I am not a huge fan of the music. I know most of the Zoo Crew enjoys it and I am normally the odd man out and thats fine, but its just my opinion.

Most can expect to have it in their foursomes during the rounds as most of the Zoo Crewers have it going.

The first time I ever played with music was at #TheKing. I thought it might be a distraction at first but I ended up loving it. I'll never forget listening to Dr. Dre, Chingy and others on that rap station with #, Scotty and vFlashv. What an awesome time.

Those pictures are amazing Chad!

I still have one of those as my desktop at the office. Yes I have an easy button :alien:

JM

Love the pics Chad.

Excited to see everyone again, and meet some new peeps. This is going to be epic

Those are absolutely insane, I can't wait to burn those images into my retinas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a question for my teammates. Outside of the usual "Im a good ball striker and my short game is great, but I cant get off the tee" stuff, what do you bring to a partnership on the course? Tell me about your abilities around the course. Are you good at reading greens? Are you a smart and safe player or more of a go for it all player? Are you up and down emotionally or more even keeled? Do you prefer to sit in silence or chat about random topics?

Tell me about you on the course.

I like to talk. About random things at times and about the round at other times. Big fan of talking through shots that I face. Long days on the course though I need my mind to move elsewhere at times or else I get burnt out quickly. I can play both ways, times I like to be more aggressive than I should be. At times I rely a lot on a partner to talk me out or even in to a shot.
Wasn't that by design, that the forum would be the place where all discussions would take place to do away with the backroom stuff?
It was. It has worked with keeping things on the forum and getting conversations spread outside of just this thread(which is good for various reasons). I'm not complaining about it, just answering a question honestly. I truly believe it has both positives and negatives, but hell what doesn't.

Granddaddy prep??

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That first photo is beautiful!!

Personally I'm a fan of the fourth.

And my goodness if that doesn't bring back some incredible memories then nothing will.

You think you're prepared for what's coming your way then you get there and each and every moment you realize is exceeding every expectation that you could possibly have.

Granddaddy prep??

Definitely share your thoughts on those when you put a few miles on them. Eyeing a pair of black ones myself.

Definitely share your thoughts on those when you put a few miles on them. Eyeing a pair of black ones myself.

O'Carroll has been playing in them most of the season. Pretty sure he is a big fan of them.

Granddaddy prep??

O'Carroll has been playing in them most of the season. Pretty sure he is a big fan of them.
I really like them. Even as a spikeless option, they maintain the rigidness and stability of more traditional (spiked) golf shoes. It was a bit different for me at first, coming from softer more sneaker like spikeless shoes, but in the end I preferred these.

I have a question for my teammates. Outside of the usual "Im a good ball striker and my short game is great, but I cant get off the tee" stuff, what do you bring to a partnership on the course? Tell me about your abilities around the course. Are you good at reading greens? Are you a smart and safe player or more of a go for it all player? Are you up and down emotionally or more even keeled? Do you prefer to sit in silence or chat about random topics?

I think I am easy going and easy to get along with. I am usually a safe player and will promote safe play. I think it saves a "hacker" more points in the long run. I am pretty even kealed and try not to let one shot affect the next. I am a chatter!

I cannot wait to meet the rest of my team! It was great meeting Neb and TH in KC and eased a lot of my nerves.

Can't wait to hit some new clubs!

Any member of the zoocrew I can wait to play with!

Will do! Going to throw in the green laces and start wearing them around the house to break them in.

Did I miss it or can you fill us in on how you are around the course?

Did I miss it or can you fill us in on how you are around the course?

Read ddecs answer. I'm exactly the same.
I think he likes music however where as I do not as a preference.

I can play in both conditions. When I play alone I throw on the tunes. When I play in a group, usually I don't. It doesn't bother me either way.

Im in the minority that I prefer not having music during my round. I like conversation. I like fun, but I am not a huge fan of the music. I know most of the Zoo Crew enjoys it and I am normally the odd man out and thats fine, but its just my opinion.

Most can expect to have it in their foursomes during the rounds as most of the Zoo Crewers have it going.

Harry is about the only one I remember. But the team was quite a bit smaller a few years ago.

Harry is about the only one I remember. But the team was quite a bit smaller a few years ago.

JRod was rocking out to Pitbull Radio on Pandora when we were sharing at cart at Dubsdread lol

Another reason it's a formidable combo. So many similarities.

Theoretically, of course. :alien:

Back