THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

1 - no
2 - no
3 - no
4 - no

What the heck is the point of having that many kids if you need to pawn chores off on golfers?

This is why my dad said he had kids. So he didn't have to do anything around the house anymore.

Heck, I wish I could get my daughter to do chores. I pay for her school. I pay for her car. I pay for the roof over her head and food in her belly. Is there a secret to getting a 19 year old to do something? If there is I don't know it...

Hey Mike, I will send Kayla up to your house so she won't do your chores either. Will that help me get on the team?

Heck, I wish I could get my daughter to do chores. I pay for her school. I pay for her car. I pay for the roof over her head and food in her belly. Is there a secret to getting a 19 year old to do something? If there is I don't know it...

Hey Mike, I will send Kayla up to your house so she won't do your chores either. Will that help me get on the team?

It might get him in lots of trouble if his wife answers the door and your daughter says "Hi I'm here for Mike." LOL

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan

Friends playing with friends, against friends.
Let's move this back to that OK?

We've all said our peace here, and let's vow to move forward for these captains and the event.
Frankly the event deserves a whole lot better than a lot of us (myself included) have provided in this thread!

This is going to be a cool event to follow along.
2 great choices for captains, but man I dont want to be in there shoes. Picking the team is a hard chore. No matter how it is done some good guys will be left off.

Friends playing with friends, against friends.
Let's move this back to that OK?

We've all said our peace here, and let's vow to move forward for these captains and the event.
Frankly the event deserves a whole lot better than a lot of us (myself included) have provided in this thread!

...so are you here to do Mike's chores or what?

This is going to be a cool event to follow along.
2 great choices for captains, but man I dont want to be in there shoes. Picking the team is a hard chore. No matter how it is done some good guys will be left off.

wont be easy but at the end I'll do what it takes to win

wont be easy but at the end I'll do what it takes to win

I'll make "special" brownies for team Michigan. They'll be so busy taking care of "other business", that golf will be the last thing on their minds. :bananadance:

awesome dude, just make sure to get that ALbatross Membership locked down in time for signups

Absolutely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I can't wait to see what course this will be played at. Good thing is the furthest part of Ohio for me is under 4 hours. So, no matter where it is in the state, it's not to far for me. Plus I'm sure Terra (my GF) will enjoy another trip to meet THPers. She enjoys bantering with you guys at the dinners. And she really likes picking on CJ. I believe CJ likes getting picked on by her as well.

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done

Oh Captain my captain................I wouldn't miss this opportunity for anything......................

So....what Ohio guys are signing up for this thing for sure? Time to get my pre-draft analysis done

I'm gonna try like hell to make this. Already working on my game...

me me me me me me

On a side not what kind of beer or booze do you like?

I am down depending on the dates, I don't do no chores, but I can golf my ball a little

OK hope you have a truck because the stuff won't fit in my SUV! Haha

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't mind hanging out of the passenger window holding it to the roof

I am down depending on the dates, I don't do no chores, but I can golf my ball a little

Who you kiddin' Shev...........you don't do anything little on the golf course.......LOL

Oh i forgot.... Winchell's funeral, i mean wedding is in June. Hope this doesnt interfere with that! Would hate for him to get mad at me for missing that

Haha funeral. That would be a tough pill to swallow, hopefully the date works out and we can both be there to wax!

Any chance this could be played at Firestone? That would be pretty amazing.

Any chance this could be played at Firestone? That would be pretty amazing.

Always a chance for anything. But I have a feeling it would be hard to get that place for a good price. It has been announced that the course has been picked and will be announced in due time

Haha funeral. That would be a tough pill to swallow, hopefully the date works out and we can both be there to wax!

We gotta make the squad first.... Too many Ohio THPers lol

Practice schedule and hitting area planned out tonight!

Hey Mike how does this look?

d4e25119ce8aba5934ba35e6fad49bbb.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back