Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to give the 745s a run for their money
I hit JBs while in our retreat and they are long. Right now that's what is driving me. Granted he has the apex and not the pros but they are easy. Love my 745s but seriously thinking of switching

Same dilemma here. Really liked my short trial with the # Staff Proto when I hit Moltens on the range. But I don't know how I can honestly pass on the CF 16

Maybe two sets. One now and one in the spring when bonuses come in. Ha

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

2 sets is one way to do it!!!

I'm also honestly considering just staying pat with the D100s... if I can avoid the shiny. I've gone through 5 iron sets in the past 3 years and guess what? I still shoot in the 90s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hit JBs while in our retreat and they are long. Right now that's what is driving me. Granted he has the apex and not the pros but they are easy. Love my 745s but seriously thinking of switching

You are a longer knocker than me and might see less difference between the CFs and the Pros but based on my demo time with both I would say the pros will be quite comparable in length to the 745s.

The one thing I found different is the srixons feel softer than both apexes

You are a longer knocker than me and might see less difference between the CFs and the Pros but based on my demo time with both I would say the pros will be quite comparable in length to the 745s.

The one thing I found different is the srixons feel softer than both apexes

I felt very little when I hit JBs. I heard a click and watch the 9i find the front of the green from 165. These are going to be a club longer than the 745s

After the commencement of the most incredible amateur golf event known to man, I'm inspired to hard ponder some updates.

816 DBD w/ Rogue I/O
Apex CF 16 w/ [unsure on shaft yet]
Apex 3 hybrid w/ Kurt Kage

I could see at least one of these happening if not all within a month or two, maybe refund check time!

I came away so impressed with the Apex hybrid, I wish I threw another in the bag instead of the D9.

Can't get the Apex CF 16s off my brain...

EDIT: Just saw they offer AeroTechs, too. Uh oh.

Absolutely nothing right now, and I'm 100% ok with that.

Apex CF 16's are a really hard ponder right now

Big Bertha V series 3w with Fuji pro 73. I know it's a club designed with lightweight characteristics but for some reason I think the warbird sole could help me a lot

I felt very little when I hit JBs. I heard a click and watch the 9i find the front of the green from 165. These are going to be a club longer than the 745s

I think that was Apex though, not Apex Pro? I bet there's a decent difference between the two.

I think that was Apex though, not Apex Pro? I bet there's a decent difference between the two.

Yep. JB had the CF16s, not the Apex Pro 16's.

You NEED the 3 wood in your bag dude
If I didn't take my XR to pound town I would prolly have an 816 in the bag.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Both felt awesome. No discernable difference for me after my shaft change in the cf16. Pros feel good though, but a lot more spin and 15 yards shorter was silly for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back