Cleveland Classics - Spring Fashion Preview 2010

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic review JB! :clapp: I'm absolutely in love with the Boss peach shirt and the Headliner vivid blue shirt must look even better in person. The houndstooth shorts could be the missing link to my golfing wardrobe as I've never been able to find a pair of shorts that has just enough blue in them without being too much. Those are a must have for me! :D

• Admin
Fantastic review JB! :clapp: I'm absolutely in love with the Boss peach shirt and the Headliner vivid blue shirt must look even better in person. The houndstooth shorts could be the missing link to my golfing wardrobe as I've never been able to find a pair of shorts that has just enough blue in them without being too much. Those are a must have for me! :D

TH,
I never thought I would say that in a review, but the Boss navy with the matching shorts is my new GO TO outfit. I am telling you, that the quality and feel of both of those items are flat out astonishing.

TH,
I never thought I would say that in a review, but the Boss navy with the matching shorts is my new GO TO outfit. I am telling you, that the quality and feel of both of those items are flat out astonishing.

Are these the same shirts that we'll be getting at the THP Outing?

• Admin
Everybody will get a Cleveland Classics Shirt. But we do not know which one as of yet. We are hoping for a variety.

Im wearing my CC shirt that THP sent me right now. They make nice stuff! Cant wait to see what they send for the outing!

• Admin
So far this line has blown me away with the quality and look of it. As I mentioned in the review, the Cabana shorts and the Boss shirt is simply an awesome outfit for me.

Wow, this was great!! Nice review JB :good: Nice style, love the colors and the prints!

I really like the looks of this line. JB, any idea how widespread they will be in stores? I don’t remember seeing them anywhere last year but of course I live in the middle of the country so you can’t expect everything!

They are growing pretty quickly in green grass shops. However they always have their online store.

Thanks JB, I’ll probably end up buying some items online to see what I think. I am one of those throw backs who actually like to “feel” the product first. Especially when it’s a product I am not familiar with.

Thanks JB, I’ll probably end up buying some items online to see what I think. I am one of those throw backs who actually like to “feel” the product first. Especially when it’s a product I am not familiar with.

I agree with you completely. Hopefully they will hit a store near you. I can assure you taht when it comes to shorts, few are as nice as these that I have tried.

Am I the only one who doesn't really like the look of this line? :confused2:
The pants and shorts look ok, but I can't get past the polo sleeves that go all the way to the elbows.

I love the apparel and I'm glad to hear that the quality matches the style.

What kind of a price tag goes along with it? Is it pretty comparable to adidas and Nike Golf lines?

Can't wait to see these live and in the flesh at the outing. Love the shorts, and I love that lavender shirt (It matches my alma mater's colors a little).

Can't wait to see these live and in the flesh at the outing. Love the shorts, and I love that lavender shirt (It matches my alma mater's colors a little).

I wore that shirt today. Very nice. Have I mentioned that I love the Cabana shorts? haha

Back