Looking for wide foot shoe recommendations

Dee74

Reaction score
Handicap
I wear a 13 4E (extra wide) shoe. I am looking for recommendations for a spikeless golf shoe. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Adidas Tour 360 Boosts are the most accommodating fit for my wide feet. Last years are fantastic and can be found for cheap. The new version is even better IMO, and provide an even better fit. YMMV of course, but they are the only golf shoes I'll wear.

EDIT: I missed the spikeless part! Check out Skechers and Puma as either should have something that would work for you.

I wear a 13 4E (extra wide) shoe. I am looking for recommendations for a spikeless golf shoe. Any suggestions are welcome.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
New Balance has 2E and 4E.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

As J-Pin mentioned, New Balance has great wide options. if it was 2E I would recommend Ecco as their lasts are usually on the wider side, but for a full 4E New Balance or possibly footjoy (but see if you can do a fitting for either) are probably the best options.

That is the same size my father wears. He only wears Puma and New Balance. Loves the comfort of the PUMAs more, but likes both a lot.

New balance ftw

Foot Joy Pro SL..

I wear very wide sandals by Keen. Most comfortable footwear I've ever worn. They measure a tick over 5 inches at the widest point.

The Puma models available in wide have worked well for me.

Ecco Bioms are super comfy!

Back