mesaman777

Reaction score
Handicap
~
My wife came home with some real Brachs Jelly Beans yesterday, not those phony Jelly Belly things. I know how bad these are for you, but they are so hard to resist. She even got a bag of Jumbo's. Oh My! Orange, Red and Black in that order for me. Anyone else indulge this time of year? They are so bad yet so good....

My wife came home with some real Brachs Jelly Beans yesterday, not those phony Jelly Belly things. I know how bad these are for you, but they are so hard to resist. She even got a bag of Jumbo's. Oh My! Orange, Red and Black in that order for me. Anyone else indulge this time of year? They are so bad yet so good....

Youre not going to like this....but....

Jelly Belly was started in 1894. Brach's 1904......so whos the REAL Jelly Bean now? LOL...:banana:

I actually really do like jelly beans and prefer Jelly Belly because of the plethora of flavors. Brach's are good as well. The only reason I knew the above dates was because I had just watched a "How its Made" on jelly beans a few days ago. History buff I am not..especially of the confectionery kind.

Youre not going to like this....but....

Jelly Belly was started in 1894. Brach's 1904......so whos the REAL Jelly Bean now? LOL...:banana:
Ha! I didn't know that. I really don't have anything against jelly belly. Just like the more atificially flavored brachs better

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Yes please on the jelly beans.

Only the Starburst ones at this time of the year, so damn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back during my airport days, the guy that owned Jelly Belly used to fly in all the time in his little private Hawker 800. He’d chuck bags of the things at anyone who wanted them. Whether they are the real deal or not, I bloody love em.

#FiberLaunch

Only the Starburst ones at this time of the year, so damn good.

Seconded. I prefer the sour ones, which really aren't very sour.

My daughter got a large jar of flavored jelly beans from my parents as part of a stocking stuffer at Christmas. I don't think we're but a 1/4 of the way down on that big tub, but they are good.

I’m a jelly belly fan all day everyday. Brach’s are ok but jelly belly’s rock the house.

Love the classics!

Jelly Belly only for me. I have to go sugar free and they are great.

Cinnamon Jelly Bellys are the best. We used to go to the factory and buy bags "belly flops" (the ones that were misshapen) cheap

Jelly Belly factory not far from our house. Belly flops are the best. So is the tour!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I didn't know there was a factory in IL, we went to the one in Fairfield, CA

My parents liked them, and kept them out a lot of the time growing up.

I never went crazy over them and it's probably been 30 years since I've had any.

Ok, I’ll take some belly flops from anyone that wants to send me some

Starburst Jelly Beans and thank me later

I can’t eat them on this diet but these are my favorite: FaveReds
72aa2d0c8412703d5ab3ddd5562e0347.jpg

Back