Anyone playing Launcher CBX irons with graphite shafts?

Mach2

Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.7
How do you like the Miyazaki C Kua shafts, regular or senior flex? The only info I can get on these shafts is from Cleveland's shaft guide with gram weights for the different flex shafts and mid-high launch.

Curious as to how you like the shafts.

Full thread with tons of feedback here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/96417-Cleveland-Launcher-CBX-Irons

We had an entire THP Event around them and each participant got a full bag of 14 clubs at the launch. We have another THP Event coming up in a few weeks where all of the participants get a full bag of Cleveland equipment and play with Jamie Sadlowski. People can follow along with that one here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/100823-The-Game-Changer-with-Cleveland-Golf

I was one of those lucky participants who got CBX irons at the Shootout event. I have the graphite C Kua shafts in stiff and I love them. Very smooth and stable, and it's nice to have consistency with the woods in the set as well.

They launch high, which I like. The flight on well struck shots is consistent across the iron set. When my swing is decent I can even elevate the 4i, which is saying a lot. I'm not especially skilled at moving the ball left and right, but I have been able to work a fade with some consistency in the middle irons when I've tried. The shafts load nicely with a smooth transition, no need to go after a swing.

All in all, I've been very pleased. I'll be hanging on to this set.

That's great to read your comments. Used to play graphite shafts, 55 gram, in a set of Cobra AMP Cell irons, and hit them well. Bought the C200's, and now the C300's, with the KBS Tour 90 regular steel shafts. Love the high launch with these steel shafts but I want to move to senior graphite shafts due to age and decrepancy. LOL.
Thanks for your comments.

Back