StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

I played a little bit last night on the PS4, will most likely play some more this evening.

Played about 3 hours worth tonight. I suck, but it was a lot of fun! Traveling for the rest of the week so no play until next week but I'll get a bunch of play then.

I thought the game was fun. In fact, more fun to me in the early going than Black Ops 3. Messed around with some different types of gameplay styles. Most of the maps that I've been on have been crazy good IMO. Oh and the sound effects, not to mention the John Williams music in the background, is incredibly awesome.

I thought the game was fun. In fact, more fun to me in the early going than Black Ops 3. Messed around with some different types of gameplay styles. Most of the maps that I've been on have been crazy good IMO. Oh and the sound effects, not to mention the John Williams music in the background, is incredibly awesome.
I mostly played the training missions to get acquainted with the controls. I havent played online yet. This game is fun. The music is great, but the graphics are awesome! This game sounds good on my headset. I could hear everything! Will be getting on again tonight!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My PSN is: Angry-Doughnut

I only got to do the first training thing yesterday, hoping to leave work early today and get about 3-4 hours online. I got rid of Fallout 4 and AC Syndicate and now I just have Battlefront and Black Ops 3. Shooters FTW haha.

Pretty impressive game!
And Dean beat me (with help) in out little Skywalker/Vader match...

It is a good game.
We need to figure out how we can get our party on the same team, It broke my heart to keep killing you CJ :p

Pretty impressive game!
And Dean beat me (with help) in out little Skywalker/Vader match...

It is a good game.
We need to figure out how we can get our party on the same team, It broke my heart to keep killing you CJ
Should be easy, at least on xbox it is. I had 5 of my buddies with me last night. Top left corner should be an invite box, you can also choose 1 other person to partner with and share cards / spawn

Sounds like I need to grab this game for my PS4 this weekend

Sounds like I need to grab this game for my PS4 this weekend
Tim, whats your PSN so i can send you a request?

Tim, whats your PSN so i can send you a request?

Ill have to check when I get home, I can't remember what I set up...LOL

I know it's sad but I'm level 27 already, lol. I think I'm addicted.
My favorite set up so far is. Jet pack, personal shield, homing shot. And I was the scout trait, now the bounty hunter trait.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

How the hell do you use the cable to take down the AT-AT? I ca't get the damn thing to hold.

How the hell do you use the cable to take down the AT-AT? I ca't get the damn thing to hold.

Deploy it like you normally would, then use the right joystick to keep that circle in the grey area until it does like 4-5 passes. It'll release the cable when you're done automatically.

So glad walker assault is as fun in the game as it was in the demo, with just a little more rebel friendly play (if anything, its swung the advantage to the rebels). My gosh this game is awesome!

It's taking all my self control to not run out and buy an XB1 and this game immediately.

It's taking all my self control to not run out and buy an XB1 and this game immediately.

I bought a PS4 just for this game. It's amazing so far.

Do it ArmyGolf! You will forgive yourself after a few games, lol

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

I would go the PS4 route, but the XB1 is ok too.

I would go the PS4 route, but the XB1 is ok too.

What are the advantages of PS4? I've just always been an Xbox guy - no real reason.

We can take it to the other thread if need be.

Back