The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

If there's ever been a competitive event where both teams didn't care about the final outcome as much as the ride of getting there it has to be #TheGrandaddy.

Well, except for Finely he wanted a fifth #HOF tag more than anything :D

Did everyone have fun?

Stupid question, of course I did! I had an absolute blast. Cheeks are hurting from smiling so much

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Did everyone have fun?

Well, fun doesn't even come close to explaining what just happened. Thank you so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there's ever been a competitive event where both teams didn't care about the final outcome as much as the ride of getting there it has to be #TheGrandaddy.

Well, except for Finely he wanted a fifth #HOF tag more than anything :D

Wanted.....HAVE!

Did everyone have fun?
So much fun, and I wasn't even there! Thank you to #TeamRedemption and #ZooCrew for the coverage that you guys provided. Every spare minute I could find I was on my phone checking in. The live scoring was so cool. Thank you to everyone who gave of their time to make it easy to follow. Jman did an outstanding job, and his team did us all proud. Congratulations on the victory #ZooCrew! 2016 isn't that far away though. Big thanks to The Hideaway and staff. The raves for you all and your facility continue! What a place, and all I have seen is pictures.

Callaway......you people mean so much to this place and the game we all obsess over so much! Thanks for being you! To JB and GG, thanks for dreaming this up. This was so much fun and I cannot wait for all of the recaps! Well done everyone. The memories all of you have.........Wow!

JM

Jrod, Harry and Finley all are 5 times THP hall of famers. Wow!!!!

Wanted.....HAVE!
OMG! The only negative put come of the entire event....WE ALL HAVE THE HEAR ABOUT IT :). Kidding buddy...is part of the image. More like facade hahaha

It was fun to follow along...everyone involved did great at keeping us updated
And you were a big part of that with the scoreboard updates

Thank you all so much for making this a blast to follow along.

TR- You guys did an amazing job and played your hearts out made us all proud.

#zoocrew- Thank you for making this amazing event possible and Congratulations. Don't get to high though we are coming at you next year so I hear :)

Did everyone have fun?

Fun is underselling how I felt Finley, Really happy I got 23 holes in with you yesterday! Keep playing that game, you play it well! Real well!

Did everyone have fun?

Understatement of the week. I had the time of my life and cannot thank you enough for the generosity we've just experienced.

Hell yeah we all had fun!

This has been the 2nd best thing in my life, I have only smiled more for my Wedding!

Well this event certainly has the right name. Because of this event and all that Callaway has done for THP, I was inspired to fill the top of my bag with the GBB and the Alpha 816 fw. Thanks to all of the Zoo Crew guys for hosting our gang. Enjoy the victory it was well earned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Did everyone have fun?
Uhhhhh YEAH! Amazing to see the evolution of this event from year 1 to year 3. Kudos to you and the rest of Callaway and Matt Wood at the Hideaway. See ya next year!

Jrod, Harry and Finley all are 5 times THP hall of famers. Wow!!!!

441 can stop bragging about his 3 now.

Well this event certainly has the right name. Because of this event and all that Callaway has done for THP, I was inspired to fill the top of my bag with the GBB and the Alpha 816 fw. Thanks to all of the Zoo Crew guys for hosting our gang. Enjoy the victory it was well earned.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

That GBB is really something. Still can't get over how well I hit mine this weekend. Gonna be a game changer.

Back