The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Man not only did Callaway knock it out of the park for you guys there, they killed it with coverage along with THP this year. I really enjoy all the pics and videos. It gives us a sense of being there and seeing the beauty of that course. Much appreciated. You guys were living out an incredible experience but didn't forget to keep us in mind. I'm wowed and I'm across the country lol

Safe travels everyone! I can imagine the permanent smiles as everyone sits and reflects on the awesome that they just experienced! TIL NEXT YEAR!!! Effin Grandaddy!

Only fitting to have MVP Velardo on the home page today.

It was really cool playing in this event knowing it was getting the coverage it was. The guys from callaway that were on the course taking WITB pics and interviews and updates. Just so awesome

the zoocrew videos and WITB pics were killer. such a cool touch to see them so involved. gotta love those guys and gals.

I'm really shocked to see how every year this event gets better and better. I told myself that no way would Callaway and THP beat last year but you guys blew it out of the water. I loved all the content and props to call the WITB photos.

Wait, did Mikeg just sleep with his clubs and travel bag overnight? That is truly being in love!!

Safe travels everyone! This was always a love/hate day for me. Hated leaving the experience behind but loved getting back home to the family after such a whirlwind. Happy reflecting back and job well done to everyone involved!

Wait, did Mikeg just sleep with his clubs and travel bag overnight? That is truly being in love!!

Safe travels everyone! This was always a love/hate day for me. Hated leaving the experience behind but loved getting back home to the family after such a whirlwind. Happy reflecting back and job well done to everyone involved!
You know how those guys named Mike love their travel bags...

Travel safe you all, I bet those smiles don't leave your faces for quite some time, can't wait to read all the recaps, so many amazing stories I'm sure. Neb, I've got the first couple pitchers, I can't wait to hear the stories!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for allowing us to follow along on this amazing trip. I don't post on here often, and I don't personally know anyone on this site, but I thoroughly enjoyed following this thread. THP represented itself well and it looks like Callaway went above and beyond to make sure an incredible time was had by all!! Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for allowing us to follow along on this amazing trip. I don't post on here often, and I don't personally know anyone on this site, but I thoroughly enjoyed following this thread. THP represented itself well and it looks like Callaway went above and beyond to make sure an incredible time was had by all!! Thank You!

You will have to change that. The Grandaddy is coming back.

Hi everyone, Rallo is here.

20dadb1259fbf75f2be8cd9d1efee5d3.jpg

I was in the car when I first saw this. Well played, sir!

Excited to hear that The Grandaddy is coming back!

Can't wait to try to get into this again next year!! Thanks Callaway & THP!!!

Success!!!

you innovated and changed the game and it worked... Proud of you man. You know how much this meant to me, and you did an incredible job with this. Hopefully our paths cross soon

Yup Jman! You had this event in your head for a very long 2 times. Finally you got it done! You did great man!

So many great pictures. So many awesome posts. You had us on the edge of our seat since boarding your flights on Sunday.

Great job everyone!

Catching up on what I missed last night after the Matches finished up. I remember being at a loss of words last year, how do you truly thank someone for such an amazing event like this? I know now though. You never forget it, you always relive it in your mind and you cherish it with those around you the next year it comes around. This event, more than any other on here, is what THP is about! If you're just finding THP (because of this event) or you're a seasoned member like myself, you KNOW this is one you dream about! Welcome, Team Redemption, to the Grandaddy Alumni!

HUGE THANK YOU to THP, Callaway Golf (and staff), the ZooCrew and our gracious, unbelievable hosts at The Hideaway! You ALL are Rock stars!

Today is going to be a bit of a let down without Grandaddy coverage. What a fun experience following along with you guys.

Get home safe, try not to Fupresti your awesome swag (read: go to a different State than clubs/clothes), and bring me some club thoughts!!!!! December will be fun.

Today is going to be a bit of a let down without Grandaddy coverage. What a fun experience following along with you guys.

Get home safe, try not to Fupresti your awesome swag (read: go to a different State than clubs/clothes), and bring me some club thoughts!!!!! December will be fun.

My mind is racing with gear thoughts. I'm trying to put it all down in coherent words other than awesome, game changer or brilliant technology lol

What a great couple days and being back at work is definitely a dose of reality. The event once again was one of the highlights of the year for us as well. Thanks to everyone as well who followed along, having had the chance to review the entire thread, it is very exciting to see all of the passion, energy, excitement and sense of community around the event.

I will save my full recap for that thread but I hope “Team Redemption” all gets home safely and that everyone has a great holiday season. It was great to meet most of you and also see some of you again who I had already had the chance to meet.

Couple people who I will thank multiple times will start with now are Matt Wood, The Hideaway staff and membership for allowing us to do this great event there and embracing it and continuing to let us come back. Next would be Tiffany and the Callaway Apparel team for supporting the event and getting everyone in the uniforms and extra gear as well. Finally, my ZooCrew teammates for allowing me to be a part of the team and for all the work everyone put into making this a reality.

It was a great couple days and we appreciate you all being a part of it.

Until next time…….

Back