Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win the CPG prize pack so I can look good while hitting bombs with the Ltd Driver

I want to win the Cobra Puma package so I can bomb it and look good while doing it!

I would love to win some Cobra distance and Puma style. I love the idea of cutting a course down to size and looking good while doing it!

I want to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack so I can star in a "custom fit" commercial.

I want to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack because I love Cobra equipment and Puma gear and I could use new shoes going into next year as my current Pumas are spent.

I would like to win as I have had great success with the Amp Cell and Bio Cell and desperately need some new shoes.

Plus, who doesn't want to be King!

I'd love to with the Cobra/PUMA prize pack, because who doesn't want to look even a *tiny* bit more like Rickie Fowler?

I am a big CPG fan from head to toe. No other driver on the market has my head spinning like the Cobra King LTD.

Thank you THP and Cobra Golf for this awesome prize pack!!!

I'd love to win this because the idea of playing the world's first NASA-esque driver has me incredibly intrigued, and if I can look good (well, better, at least) while doing it, I'm all for it!

I want to win this prize pack as I've never had a Cobra wood in the bag, but have heard nothing but great reviews from the people who have played them. I've also loved every Puma golf shoe I've tried in recent years.

I would love to win this Cobra Puma prize

I still stand by my previous entry that winning a new driver would mean I can treat Jen even more for Christmas but another pair of golf shoes would wind her up as she says 2 pairs is enough. I love my Amp Cell shoes so a newer pair would be even more comfortable and a great way to start the new golfing year

I would like to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack because the King LTD driver has had my attention since it's release. Plus it's time to freshen up my footwear. Santa Hacker please stuff this gear under my tree.

Cobras were the first 'real' clubs I ever got for myself, and they've only gotten a million percent more awesome since those days.
I'd love to give the CPG gear a go, especially after LIITA, and my first purchase of PUMA shoes....mmm mmm goood.

I would like to win the CPG Prize Package because I am always looking for improvement to my tee game. I also could really use a good, new pair of golf shoes and a good hat is icing on the cake.

I'd like to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack because I've never owned a golf item from Puma and tried one set of Cobra irons back around 2000 or so (that were used/old when I got them). I'd love to give them a chance to start working their way into my bag and wardrobe.

I have had past success with Cobra in the past,this LTD driver is legit! Along with being on my game I will look fresh too if I am picked

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

That's a great prize pack from THP and Cobra/Puma and I'd like to win it. The King LTD driver is calling my name and I'd love to give that beauty an try.

I would love to win the Puma/Cobra gear because I'm getting older and wearing and playing Puma/Cobra would make me feel young again!

Get your entries in! tick tock of the clock is ticking.

I'd like to win the cobra and puma gear because it would help me look good, and we all know that looking good helps you play better!

I think the Cobra KING LTD Driver, Cobra Hat and PUMA Titan Tour Ignite Golf Shoes are just what I need to 'spring' right into the 2016 golf season! That LTD
just looks like a lot of fun to hit!

#THPHolidayCheer to all!! :)

This would be a great prize package to win. I think Puma has the best shoes out there and their new equipment is cutting edge and great looking.

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because that King LTD driver is sweet looking plus with those shoes and hat I can be like Rickie.

I want to win the Puma prize pack because the gear I have from them now I really like and it's about time for an upgrade.

I have never had a Cobra club in my bag, although I have tested a couple of them. I would love to give this driver a chance to earn a spot in my bag. I also love the look of those PUMA shoes and would love to add them to my collection.

Thanks THP and Cobra PUMA for this opportunity

Back