The SWAG LIST: 2018 THP Championship

It's a good thing you are including the backpack, otherwise the lucky players would need to buy a suitcase to haul all the swag back. Nice work

As if the event itself wasn't worth it alone!!

The event details came out earlier this week and they are insane.
Ping HQ Tour
Top Golf
45 Holes of Golf
Private Dinner
And so much more.

i-wLqVWFq-S.png

In case you missed them, you can check everything out here.

We told everybody the SWAG List was legit and today we are excited to unveil it all to you. Remember, the winning team has a whole lot more on top of this. This is merely what EVERY PARTICIPANT gets just for coming.

Every Participant Receives

$100 Budget Golf Gift Card
Nike Sport Backpack with THP Logo
https://www.nike.com/t/sport-backpack-e24GBY
1-Nike Sport Shoe Bag with THP logo
https://www.nike.com/t/sport-iii-shoe-tote-bag-bJlvwb
1-Dozen Chrome Soft Balls with THP Logo
1-Dozen Chrome Soft X Balls with THP Logo
2-Puma Golf Shirts with Logo
1-Puma Golf Pullover with Logo
1-Titleist DriHood with THP Logo
1-Titleist Hat with THP Logo
1-THP Championship Tshirt
1-Camelbak water bottle with THP Logo
1-Surprise at Golf Course (that is so freaking cool).

Love that there is still a surprise

I thik we should move our return flights to after this event

I'm trying to figure a way to stay in Arizona till Sept, still get paid, and remain married....lots of algebra...I should have paid more attention in math class....

Holy cow! That's the mother of all swag lists! And, then let the mind wander to actually winning something as prestigious as the THP Championship. How cool would that be?!!!!!

Great stuff on that list, but it was a given with THP and Budget Golf!

Wow... Nice Swag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a great swag list! Fantastic event last year that I was fortunate to be in, and Budget golf was just a great host and treated us with great swag then. Envy all the contestants for this year your in for a great time, from two great company's.

Nice!!!!

That Nike bag is killer! Should look even better with the THP logo!

With signup coming next week, this list is in my sight.

That list of swag is pretty insane!

Incredible SWAG await the participants And the winners! Another hot ticket item for the 10th anniversary celebration

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Incredible SWAG await the participants And the winners! Another hot ticket item for the 10th anniversary celebration

Are you a competitor.

I don't know. Did you pick me yet?

I don’t do the picking but I think you would enjoy this one.

I keep going back to the first post to review the list of SWAG...keep going back..keep going back..THIS IS INSANE!!!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I don’t do the picking but I think you would enjoy this one.
I'm sure I would. I'll be signing up for sure

I just nonchalantly dropped the "I'm thinking about signing up for a golf event" comment on my wife and she just rolled her eyes and nodded her head. I'm smooth...

I just nonchalantly dropped the "I'm thinking about signing up for a golf event" comment on my wife and she just rolled her eyes and nodded her head. I'm smooth...

Definitely.

With signup coming next week, this list is in my sight.

Holy cow. Next week? Wow. Would love to get into an event this year and this one would be awesome.

Haha about the same way I do it. This one was really easy to talk up though, so she didn't seem to concerned.

My wife actually asked me the other day why I hadn’t signed up for much yet. Told her most of the events were early in the year so our schedule prevented it. Told her this one is in Sept and she said go for it. Always good to get the go ahead from the Mrs haha

My wife actually asked me the other day why I hadn’t signed up for much yet. Told her most of the events were early in the year so our schedule prevented it. Told her this one is in Sept and she said go for it. Always good to get the go ahead from the Mrs haha

I think this might actually be the first time I've brought it up before signing up. It's usually just an ask for forgiveness kind of thing.

I think this might actually be the first time I've brought it up before signing up. It's usually just an ask for forgiveness kind of thing.

That’s my typical approach as well

Back