The Prize List: 2018 THP Championship

Just keeps getting better, so much swag and golf at a A list course. Eggs are all in this one.

Unreleased Cleveland wedge ya say

The winners prize list is sizzling! That $500 USD is basically enough to retire in Canada these days.

Pretty impressive.

#FiberLaunch

My goodness, the swag and prizes for this event are insane!

Insane! I just made my wife listen to me read of the entire prize list. Even she was impressed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wowzer.....that's is huge swag! Whoever win will have to take an empty suitcase for the return home. Top about stepping up a notch....unbelievable!

Helluva haul there!!

I just want the wedge... :)

holy wow...just wow, that is darn impressive. Going to be some seriously happy, lucky folks that get into this!

So really what go on here is the swag alone is worth the price of admission, that's bonkers! There's also all the golf, fantastic food, and a chance to win the THP Championship prize pack...WOW!!!

So really what go on here is the swag alone is worth the price of admission, that's bonkers! There's also all the golf, fantastic food, and a chance to win the THP Championship prize pack...WOW!!!

All wrapped up with getting to hang out and play with other THPer's. A perfect recipe!

I saw the regular swag list, but this is just....

Too many MyJoy combinations to try!

That Nike bag is gonna be needed to get the haul home.

Don’t forget Top Golf and a tour of PING HQ including a vault

The backpack is sic... my son just got one very similar if not exactly as pictured in the link... minus the THP logo of course

Gotta see the pics of THPers rolling out of Top Golf Friday night following SWAG fest....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to the doc, going to at least throw my hat back in the ring, it's been a while, too long really.

That's a lot of loot!!!
Nice!!!

Talked to the doc, going to at least throw my hat back in the ring, it's been a while, too long really.

I'm thinking of asking for forgiveness if lucky enough to get selected.

Seriously amazing what Budget Golf has done for the Championship. What a prize pack!

OMG this is the sickest prize list I have seen. The winners will be taking home a boatload of swag!!! WOW!!!

That is some major swag right there. Very cool

Great prizes!! You left out the total experience which is priceless!!

Back