The Official 2015 MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
May be a match with the Sox. They would likely be willing to move an OFer not named Mookie for a front line SP.

Im guessing they would say no to Hanley and Victorino which leaves castillo (off the top of my head) which doesnt he made a decent chunk next year?

Im guessing they would say no to Hanley and Victorino which leaves castillo (off the top of my head) which doesnt he made a decent chunk next year?
Victorino was shipped off last year. Seeing Hanley go would be a dream come true but too far fetched to even dream about. Think they would consider dealing Castillo or Bradley, Jr for the right SP.

Victorino was shipped off last year. Seeing Hanley go would be a dream come true but too far fetched to even dream about. Think they would consider dealing Castillo or Bradley, Jr for the right SP.

thats right, I like Bradley's glove, doesnt get much better than that, the offense doesnt blow me away, Tribe really needs a big bat, its been a LONG time

thats right, I like Bradley's glove, doesnt get much better than that, the offense doesnt blow me away, Tribe really needs a big bat, its been a LONG time
Hanley can hit when he wants to...haha. Bradley's bat improved significantly after his stint in the minors last year. Showed very well at end of last year to the point where the starting left field spot is his going into 2016.

Since Swisher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keuchel wins AL cy young

And deservedly so

The Cubbies did well in the awards. Bryant with the ROY, Maddon with MOY, and Jake with the CY Young

Tigers making more moves, trading for Cameron Maybin.
The Tigers drafted him, and was the centerpiece in the Miguel Caberea to the Tigers.

Traded Henricks for Chavez from the A's. Doing trades with the A's have proved to be epic in the past ?. I like the trade a great starter which we needed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Which Henricks and which Chavez?

Traded Henricks for Chavez from the A's. Doing trades with the A's have proved to be epic in the past . I like the trade a great starter which we needed.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jesse Chavez a great starter? You looking at the same guy?

Jesse Chavez a great starter? You looking at the same guy?

Lol great compared to dickey lol.
My guess is hes long relief and a rotation filler on injuries

Lol great compared to dickey lol.
My guess is hes long relief and a rotation filler on injuries

Yes he is a #5 starter at best.. He is certainly far from great.

Wow, Cueto rejected 6 years and $120M from Arizona and reportedly wants $140M-$160M. Lots of jack for a guy who had a almost 5 era after being traded

Wow, Cueto rejected 6 years and $120M from Arizona and reportedly wants $140M-$160M. Lots of jack for a guy who had a almost 5 era after being traded
He may be wanting for a long time....

I would think that would be a starting point in Negotiations for Cueto, and settling in around 22M/yr.

I would think that would be a starting point in Negotiations for Cueto, and settling in around 22M/yr.
Part of me hopes he gets it as it would increase the value of the indians starters that they "can (and probably wont)" move for a bat at some freaking point

Either he doesn't want to play in AZ or he thinks there is enough of a market due to the lack of quality free agent starters. Hopefully for his sake he knows something we don't.

Part of me hopes he gets it as it would increase the value of the indians starters that they "can (and probably wont)" move for a bat at some freaking point

I wouldn't want the Tigers to get in at that price...
But we gave Zimmerman similar money...

Hell! It's not my money!
Buy those hot and ready pizzas everyone!!!

I would be shocked if he doesn't get more than 20M a year.. He didn't have a great second half, but he is an incredibly talented pitcher.

On an average per year, if he wants 6 years at $140M (low end) then $23.3M a year is top 10 all time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back