The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I'll throw on a movie and fall asleep. Never fails.

I'll throw on a movie and fall asleep. Never fails.

I hope you're woken by the sound of an angry female t-rex. I hear that works well.

How many of Team Redemption gets anxious and doesn't sleep with excitement? If you aren't already there I'm sure you will be as it only draws nearer to your date of departure.

Another question for all the participants: Any specific things you will listen to, watch or read on the way out to help you prepare mentally or just amp yourself up to be ready to compete?

I'll sleep fine. I'll download some movies to the ipad and catch up. Otherwise i'll have a few drinks and relax

I hope you're woken by the sound of an angry female t-rex. I hear that works well.

lol Jurassic World will not be making this trip.

There are articles on THP? Learn something new every day.

I'm cheap, so likely no internet being paid for, for me on the flights.

Let's keep the banter to a minimum gentleman. This is a forum not a homepage with articles sight. Lol

How many of Team Redemption gets anxious and doesn't sleep with excitement? If you aren't already there I'm sure you will be as it only draws nearer to your date of departure.

Another question for all the participants: Any specific things you will listen to, watch or read on the way out to help you prepare mentally or just amp yourself up to be ready to compete?

Been sleeping good now. But TheGrandaddy is one of the first things on my mind every morning when I wake up.

Ideally, I'd like to sleep on the flight, since I have a feeling the adrenaline and anticipation while I'm there will make it harder to rest. But that never works out for me. I may bring a few magazines or just surf the web, browse the forum here, etc.

Who is ready to be at ECPC in two weeks. Well, at this very moment you will all probably be trying to convince the bus driver to leave early for ECPC.

Looking forward to having you all here.

Can not wait to pull up to ECPC! Have a perma-grin going on now just thinking about it.

Can not wait to pull up to ECPC! Have a perma-grin going on now just thinking about it.

You are not alone there my friend.

Oh you know I'm excited.. Hope you are ready to see my smiling face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So ready, have a losing streak I need to stop and you will be the best sight to see.

figuring out my footwear. Xfer Pro or Xfer Vibe

3a779b91-6f4a-4c00-a22e-a8af6faa120e_322_0.jpg

img.php

figuring out my footwear. Xfer Pro or Xfer Vibe

3a779b91-6f4a-4c00-a22e-a8af6faa120e_322_0.jpg

img.php

Xfer Vibe... Wore mine yesterday and they are very comfortable and grip was perfect

X vibe's look better Ddec, that'd be my choice.

Man.. I'm freakin jealous of you boys something fierce.

I am also thinking about footwear. I have the green and white xfer vibe and a white pair of del Mars but not sure if I should bring a black pair. Over thinking everything at this point.

And sleep is not an issue for me. For the plane I will get a drink, turn a movie on or some music and pass out.

Who is ready to be at ECPC in two weeks. Well, at this very moment you will all probably be trying to convince the bus driver to leave early for ECPC.

Looking forward to having you all here.
If by ready you mean can't stop telling everyone around me about it then yes I am ready. I can't wait, these 2 weeks are going to drag

I think GG should invest in a purse that has a cooler pocket. #snickers #comfortstations

Xfer Vibe... Wore mine yesterday and they are very comfortable and grip was perfect

I ordered Black Xfer Vibes yesterday, only color choice they had in my size. If they are as comfortable as everyone has said those are going to be the shoes on my feet while we walk around with the belt!

I think GG should invest in a purse that has a cooler pocket. #snickers #comfortstations

Ahhhh comfort stations. Now I want a ChocoTaco! And a Gatorade in a can!!

756bdb0f9317501f797241af12e56366.jpg

Just had a lesson with my pro, and coming away with a TON of confidence. The stuff Mulligan9111 noticed the last time we played paired with the small tweak my pro made, I was hitting shots like I used to before my massive slump. At least two more range sessions to drill in the changes and I hope to be hitting fairways and breaking hearts in Cali. The small tweak he made was that I was coming back too far inside and then compensating for that. A smooth/straight back takeaway paired with a proper hip turn to start my swing and good things happen.

Just had a lesson with my pro, and coming away with a TON of confidence. The stuff Mulligan9111 noticed the last time we played paired with the small tweak my pro made, I was hitting shots like I used to before my massive slump. At least two more range sessions to drill in the changes and I hope to be hitting fairways and breaking hearts in Cali. The small tweak he made was that I was coming back too far inside and then compensating for that. A smooth/straight back takeaway paired with a proper hip turn to start my swing and good things happen.

This makes me silly happy to hear, for YOU more than the event. I know you were getting more and more hard on yourself about the slump, so seeing you come through it and having a little more happy happy happy in there makes me smile big time.

Nice Neb! Struggles with the swing can leave a man feeling lost! glad youve been able to work through it

Great job Neb! Can't wait to see it in Cali!!!

Back