Club Champion Fitting: The Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have never been to a fitting at Club Champion, one of the first things that happens is the interview. Its a chance for you to meet your fitter, and they ask you questions about your game and your goals. We filmed an entire driver fitting from beginning to end and this is part 1 of the series.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/club-champion-fitting-interview/

did i hear that right at the end? was that the founder of club champion?

This is great. Love the detail they go through. Anxiously awaiting the other episodes.

• Admin
did i hear that right at the end? was that the founder of club champion?

yes sir. That is Nick and he did the entire fitting with Jeremy and will be in many of the THP TV spots coming up.

Really looking forward to following along with the entire series to see what a real fitting looks like. Like the idea of the pre-testing interview to get an idea of the goals and get a current baseline of where the player thinks they are.

Timely video for this amigo since I'll be following the same path (driver & iron fitting) in about a month.

Funny moment was when he asked me where my last fitting was and if it was good. Considering it was at the ECPC, I tried hard not to say it but yeah...it was pretty darn good. We did tell him the story after though haha

Thanks for these videos - looking forward to learning as much as I can about this topic!

Cool segment. Will be following to see where this goes and what the outcome ends up being and why. Getting fit by the founder....priceless. Was Jeremy instructed to answer in one to two word replies?! :D Gonna make Nick work!!

This is gold for people like me who have never been through (a real) one. It lets us know what to expect. Liked that he explained the reasoning behind all the questions.

My new worry is if Nick fits me, he'll wind up diagnosing that my swing belongs in a van down by the river moments before tripping over the nice coffee table.

My new worry is if Nick fits me, he'll wind up diagnosing that my swing belongs in a van down by the river moments before tripping over the nice coffee table.

Nick said "no matter who comes through, we have seen it all". There should be no worry about embarrassment if you believe fitting is right for you.

Club Champion is worth every penny. My irons, putter and driver fit so well to me, that this is the first year in who knows how long that I will not be changing any of these this season.

Nick said "no matter who comes through, we have seen it all". There should be no worry about embarrassment if you believe fitting is right for you.

thanks JB, it is a little bit of a concern. There's like a 10% chance I'll be able to make it to the Orlando location for an iron fitting after the Titleist event. I really want to make it happen.

My swing sucks atm, but the van by the comment also had to with a slight resemblance
[video=youtube_share;Xv2VIEY9-A8]https://youtu.be/Xv2VIEY9-A8[/video]

Cool segment. Will be following to see where this goes and what the outcome ends up being and why. Getting fit by the founder....priceless. Was Jeremy instructed to answer in one to two word replies?! :D Gonna make Nick work!!

LOL it wasn't that bad. Clearly I won't be up for any best actor awards though haha

loved the video, I have never had a fitting, I always wonder how it goes, now i know part of it, looking forward to the other videos

Very thorough pre-fitting interview. That is often skipped in retail, but very important for all the reasons given.

And just what we need, more fairways from jdtox :bulgy-eyes:

And just what we need, more fairways from jdtox :bulgy-eyes:

Wait till you see some swings. Nick said "This might be the truest club head test ever, based on him hitting the center nearly every swing".

LOL it wasn't that bad. Clearly I won't be up for any best actor awards though haha

Just giving ya a hard time! It was like being at the Dr.'s office and having to answer questions of "Now, how has the diet been" Ok. "Now, have you been exerecising?" Yea, sort of. "How many days of the week do you have a drink?" Umm, a few. :D

This is really good stuff. Helpful to think about these questions as I have my own fitting coming up soon.

Always tough being on camera! Good job Jeremy

For those that know, how does club champion compare to another place like GolfTec?

I have never been fitted but want to fit my irons next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Love this type of stuff. Can't wait for the rest!!! Thanks!

Wait till you see some swings. Nick said "This might be the truest club head test ever, based on him hitting the center nearly every swing".

All for the video, what a crowd pleaser jdtox is! Look forward to seeing it.

I wish I had a series like this to consult before my fitting.

I had somewhat of an idea of what to expect, but watching someone else go through the actual process first definitely would've helped.

Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.

Good stuff there. The fitting at Club Champion is top notch and I couldn't have been happier with my decision to go to them.

For those that know, how does club champion compare to another place like GolfTec?

I have never been fitted but want to fit my irons next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They are both considered premium fitting centers. Club Champion has more options.

Back