Myrtle the week of Masters

DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey all,

Anyone gonna be there? Planning to play with my pops and thought I’d see if any THPers will be around and interested in playing?

My pop is about a 20handicap and I’m about a 3 or 4 right now.

Cheers,
D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back a couple weeks ago. You going to be there for "Monday after the Masters" tournament?

Hey all,

Anyone gonna be there? Planning to play with my pops and thought I’d see if any THPers will be around and interested in playing?

My pop is about a 20handicap and I’m about a 3 or 4 right now.

Cheers,
D

Just got back a couple weeks ago. You going to be there for "Monday after the Masters" tournament?

No, unfortunately will likely leave on the Friday or Saturday.

I’m not too far away. Just south of you in Charleston. If y’all make it down there let me know :)

I'm not ready to play 18 yet, still playing 9 rounds. Enjoy Myrtle - what courses are you playing?

I'm not ready to play 18 yet, still playing 9 rounds. Enjoy Myrtle - what courses are you playing?

Dunno, whichever way the wind blows us. Thinking maybe TPC MB, Kings North, maybe Caledonia....maybe Thistle one day

Don't wait too long, the courses are busy due to spring break.

I’m in Myrtle for spring break but probably won’t have time to play this week unfortunately. Add Prestwick to your list. It’s a Pete Dye course. More elevation changes than you’ll see elsewhere in MB and very well maintained. Typical Pete Dye difficultly.

I arrive on Thursday, April 6th and leave Minday, April 9th. If you are still around Thursday, I might be able to get a round in towards the evening

Going with a foursome and we have times booked Friday - Sunday.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back