PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

Congrats to PXG and DLIII!!!
Nice add to their growing list of staff tour players.
That's a great signing for them and a fairly large loss for Bstone.

You think so? He hasn't been relevant in a while.

I guess that depends on what you deem as being "relevant". He won this year on tour and is the Ryder Cup captain. That would be relevant to a manufacture I am sure.

What about his ball contract? Will it still be with Bridgestone?!?!

I can see his appeal as he has a long history of success. Just not a name that gets thrown into weekly conversations on tour was more of the perspective I was coming from.

Agree with the underwhelming signing - as the rumors were around top 50 player's. He's still pretty good and could dominate the Champion's Tour :)

You think so? He hasn't been relevant in a while.
I've always found him easy to root for and with his transition to Champions Tour with the rest of the Bstone Champions squad I thought he'd be a great person to have in your stable.

I've always found him easy to root for and with his transition to Champions Tour with the rest of the Bstone Champions squad I thought he'd be a great person to have in your stable.

Oh believe me I agree with you, just not the splash that I think people were looking for. Talks of a top 50 guy and so far we have new comer to the LPGA and great golfer on the backend of his career. They still have Ryan Moore though and he has been highly visible for them.

A little off topic -

My club is having a Demo Day on Thursday - I found out today that Parsons Golf will be there.
I also found out the the irons run $300/club - Holy $h*t that is not cheap!!
The pro said that the clubs are some of the best clubs available. I will let you know.

I find it interesting how some players get blasted for chasing the money (Moore) but others (DLIII) get a pass.

I find it interesting how some players get blasted for chasing the money (Moore) but others (DLIII) get a pass.

Is it a bit different?
Moore made headlines for saying "He doesnt want a sponsor" and how he "wants to play what he wants when he wants". Then signed with one.
DLIII was not renewed by Bridgestone.

DLIII, Hahn, Beatriz Recari, Moore, Sadena Parks, Mediate and Anna Rawson on staff. Not seeing anyone that has a chance at bringing these guys close to mainstream

PXG Rumored To Have Signed 5 in Top 50

DLIII, Hahn, Beatriz Recari, Moore, Sadena Parks, Mediate and Anna Rawson on staff. Not seeing anyone that has a chance at bringing these guys close to mainstream

what a bizarre mishmash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a bit different?
Moore made headlines for saying "He doesnt want a sponsor" and how he "wants to play what he wants when he wants". Then signed with one.
That's interesting

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is it a bit different?

And isn't that like the third time he's used that line? Moore I mean?

Im not sure actually. I know its been a couple though.

Yup. I know each time he's signed it's been on the heels of that statement. It's just odd. Just don't say anything then it's not a big deal. No one would blame him for chasing $

what a bizarre mishmash

That's putting it nicely... I wonder where he's headed with this.

A little off topic -

My club is having a Demo Day on Thursday - I found out today that Parsons Golf will be there.
The pro said that the clubs are some of the best clubs available. I will let you know.

would love to have your feedback on those

A little off topic -

I hope you get to put them through the paces....would love to hear how they actually perform for a regular golfer.

Neither DLIII or Hahn is listed on their website as tour staff yet

both were mentioned earlier on the thread as playing PXG clubs and there were pics on IG iirc of DLIIIs bag for this week with the irons in them

I know....maybe the deals aren't in place yet...the only PGA tour player listed is Ryan Moore

Back