Hated the shipping time but love the covers

Ohio Trojan

Reaction score
Handicap
S since I got a whole new set of Ping clubs I decided to get some headcovers. I found a site that sells brand specific iron covers and ordered a set. I absolutely love them but Shipping time sucked. It took over 3 and a half weeks.

0AAE633E-CE45-4143-ADA1-409DE7E08DA8.jpeg

S since I got a whole new set of Ping clubs I decided to get some headcovers. I found a site that sells brand specific iron covers and ordered a set. I absolutely love them but Shipping time sucked. It took over 3 and a half weeks.

View attachment 31907

Guessing they came from China? Chinese manufacturers will screen anyone logo onto these things.

Yeah. Didn’t know until after I ordered it.

Love the covers!

where did you get those?

Probably printing them up on order with whatever logo's ordered, then getting loaded onto a boat.

Also probably violating the trademarks of

Probably printing them up on order with whatever logo's ordered, then getting loaded onto a boat.

Also probably violating the trademarks of

With the time it took, I assume the strapped them to the back of a turtle and pointed them in the wrong direction. I can't speak to the trademark issue. I don't check licensing agreements with every product I purchase. Since I bought a full top to bottom set of Ping clubs (as in Driver through Putter) at $3k I don't think Ping is missing out on any money from me.

I live in Europe, so usually, everything here gets delivered in a long time. It took about 2 weeks and a half for mine to arrive. I always check where my packages are with this epacket tracking website I wish it would have come faster but I don't know any sites that have this quick delivery. If anyone here uses a faster one, please give me the link or something. I would really appreciate it. Anyways, hopefully, your package gets delivered way faster than mine did.

Last edited:
I don't want to be the first to ask, but why use iron covers? I understand wanting to keep the irons looking good but they aren't gonna be "damaged" by tapping each other.

View attachment 8676335
If they came out of China/Japan/ india and with the COVID spiraling out of control there again.....3 and a half weeks is not bad as they had to too through customs in that country and everything is slow.....

Back