What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Thanks for the reply! black wouldn't be considered mid launch though

I could be misremembering what JB told us in Florida. Thought he said low/low which is why I said black.....but I did finish a bottle of vodka that weekend...so....hahah.

I thought it was low/low-mid but i was caught up in blind shaft grab

Received my 43" Orange Whip today and took a few cuts with it. It will serve as a very nice training aid and warm up tool! I'm getting ready to remove the XP 115 labels from my irons shafts as well.

Played 18 with my bro, shot a 96.

Just finished putting new grips on

edd04d6be4486bd065eac9d6395cfa55.jpg

Volunteered for the RSM Classic.

I watched a little School of Golf and the 1/2 Nancy Lopez short game special.

Pondered utility and thped

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

18 holes with a good mate of mine.

Had a good lesson and cleaned the sticks up in preparation for the NPS Foundation Golf Club event I'm going to tomorrow. Thanks to the interwebz I found an effective formula to remove idiot marks and put it to the test. It worked like a charm!

fzuHTWXl.jpg

Weather wasn't that great in Southern Illinois today (and you know... work). Practiced putting inside this evening.

Had a good lesson and cleaned the sticks up in preparation for the NPS Foundation Golf Club event I'm going to tomorrow. Thanks to the interwebz I found an effective formula to remove idiot marks and put it to the test. It worked like a charm!

fzuHTWXl.jpg

Glad to hear that it worked! Did they recommend anything to remove the idiots? :alien:

Glad to hear that it worked! Did they recommend anything to remove the idiots? :alien:

I'm still trying to figure that part out, haha!

Walked 18.
Hit too many clubs, now I want new ones....
THP'ed.

I had a good lesson today working on ball contact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Um yea so this is what I did today...very pleased with the results!

cb9dfd1794cce37d36672e25edc5a45c.jpg

Um yea so this is what I did today...very pleased with the results!

cb9dfd1794cce37d36672e25edc5a45c.jpg

Pulled up the carpet? Moved to a new house? Reshafted the RFC special?

Pulled up the carpet? Moved to a new house? Reshafted the RFC special?
Haha just reshafted the RFC special...wishfully thinking of one day having the bare floor as a putting green.

Haha just reshafted the RFC special...wishfully thinking of one day having the bare floor as a putting green.
The greens on Dubsdread weren't quite that fast..but close!

Went to the range in order to "break in" my new driver.

Played 18 today in a course up north for the very first time. Didn't play well but I didn't care because I was bent on walking the entire course. All of my past 5 or 6 games were with golf carts, I missed the exercise so I had to walk this one.

Called around and set up some lessons for a couple of my HS boys.

I'll be playing in a scramble at The Golf Club at Crazy Horse Ranch today :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back