The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
now my choice is clear, and it was made a lot easier today after a 4 & 3 victory in and 18 hole match on a very windy day!

#Chad

I can only hope it comes down to mono a mono, you representing 441 and I carrying the weight of #Chads first victory on my shoulders, after the beat down you took today, at the hands of a golfer playing callaway irons and driver (can't forget the ben Hogan putter) being carried in a callaway bag, with my undefeated streak of winning sudden death playoffs all the way back to high school....well the outcome is painfully obvious, #Chad will have his first victory!!!

I will end this post with a famous quote directed to six4three5........

......LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!
4&3, nicely done!

Was cleaning-up some golf items this weekend and had a couple of True Blue / Caledonia ball markers to put in the valuables pouch. LOVE those courses! Hoping to make a repeat appearance on #Team441.

What alternate universe has people afraid of cookies and pandas?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I don't know about cookie but Panda's eat people. We look cute but can very vicious. If I get into the cup, I'll show ya...GRRRRRRRRR
What alternate universe has people afraid of cookies and pandas?

Playing in a competitive event on these awesome courses has got me motivated.
I want in, I want to compete.

Once in whoever or whatever is in my way will wish they weren't!

The road to #TheCup has already begun! You all are just trying to catch up!

I don't know about cookie but Panda's eat people. We look cute but can very vicious. If I get into the cup, I'll show ya...GRRRRRRRRR
Pandas are an endangered species, and it is illegal to hunt them... here's hoping the World Wildlife Fund will look the other way...

Are you the Rallo from Sanford and Son...you big dummie :alien:
Pandas are an endangered species, and it is illegal to hunt them... here's hoping the World Wildlife Fund will look the other way...

Are you the Rallo from Sanford and Son...you big dummie :alien:
Trash talking aside..

My golf coach in high school game me this nickname... and yes it is S&S inspired for what it's worth

Trash talking aside..

My golf coach in high school game me this nickname... and yes it is S&S inspired for what it's worth

That is the best!!!

everyday from now till The Cup I will wake up and say, "this is the day that this old man kicks some serious ass", all my golfing focus will be to help #Chad be victorious and to meet six4three5 on the tee ( with a little luck ) for the last match of The Cup.

Best thing about it, I will not even get in his head by talking, ( some of you here know I can be quite apt at getting into players heads) just an occasional stare down and I will let my putter ( the nice plink and the sound of ball hitting bottom of cup) do my talking.

everyday from now till The Cup I will wake up and say, "this is the day that this old man kicks some serious ass", all my golfing focus will be to help #Chad be victorious and to meet six4three5 on the tee ( with a little luck ) for the last match of The Cup.

Best thing about it, I will not even get in his head by talking, ( some of you here know I can be quite apt at getting into players heads) just an occasional stare down and I will let my putter ( the nice plink and the sound of ball hitting bottom of cup) do my talking.

Glad to have you on board with the good guys Mike, looking forward to play with you again.

Be vewy vewy quiet.....I'm huntin Pandas.

They Louder they are the harder they fall.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Good news # supporters.......your captain found the forum.....one day he'll come in to start the battle cry.....or just to cry not really sure which.

Good news # supporters.......your captain found the forum.....one day he'll come in to start the battle cry.....or just to cry not really sure which.

# is too busy getting his hair did to post in this thread. It's a good thing for him he won't notice when he loses.

#toobusyfortears.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I'd take on anyone being teamed up with you Jeff/John it'd be nice to go for every par in 2 with a 7 iron lol!

I would like our chances too. Maybe even against that Panda guy and Cookie fellow.

He will be here.
We know he is excited about this event, but is focusing on something called the Grandaddy right now. When that is complete (and THP wins), Hashtag will be working on #TheCup

He will be here.
We know he is excited about this event, but is focusing on something called the Grandaddy right now. When that is complete (and THP wins), Hashtag will be working on #TheCup

Hair and all. He'll be ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like our chances too. Maybe even against that Panda guy and Cookie fellow.

I think it'd be a heavy weight slug fest and one I'd love to partake in!

He will be here.
Here I figured The Grandaddy was a Darth Finley thing. I'm sure Chad will be popping in eventually. And yes a THP win certainly is a must.

Not worried about my captain. Still time to come in and show what he has.

I love me some cookies, I really do. But if we take on you two, or were to take on you two. We would have to bring everything we had. It would be a quiet round to say the least.
I think it'd be a heavy weight slug fest and one I'd love to partake in!

I think it went something like this....

1) HashtagChad came onto the forum intending to post about #TheCup
2) Regional Rivalry thread was trending towards the top
3) Chad checks to see what the hoopla was all about
4) Decides maybe I'll wait a few months before getting everyone all fired up while discussing 441 becoming 437
5) Proceeds to post some HHJJ photos in the Grandaddy thread

Can't say I blame him in all honesty. :alien:

Well "most" of the photos were very well done :)

Glad to have you on board with the good guys Mike, looking forward to play with you again.

Would be a lot of fun to tee it up again. I believe we posted the lowest "international" score at old stonewall, would love to help #Chad bring home the hardware with you on the team :banana:

I hope I see 441 before this event, I kinda miss the big guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back