CONTEST: The Sweep The Greatest 60 Seconds in Golf Equipment

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The greatest 60 seconds in golf equipment is here and you can signup now.

When & Where
May 7th-8th
Chicago, IL

Costs
Zero! There are none.
Airfare, hotel and everything else is included to TWO lucky THPers that win and get the opportunity of a lifetime.

The Semifinal Run

Each participant will be armed with a shopping cart complete with a camera attached and they will have a specific task to complete, and the first one to do so will move on to the grand finale. The task will be to find some Cleveland Golf items throughout the Budget Golf Warehouse. The first of the two participants to complete the task and make it back to the finish line is the winner and moves on to their 60 seconds of championship glory.

The Championship Run & Bonus Trip

You will be armed with a shopping cart with some cameras. A stop watch will be set to 60 seconds and when the horn sounds, your job will be to take off and grab anything you want. If it is in your cart when you finish the run, you get to keep it. One thing to remember is you can only take one of a specific item. You will not be able to just grab 20 dozen of the same golf balls, 6 of the same drivers, but you could grab 6 different drivers, or sets of irons or anything of the sort. After all, this is your championship run and to the victor goes the spoils. As if keeping all the swag from your Championship Run wouldn’t be good enough, Cleveland Golf is also going to fly the winner to their headquarters in California for a VIP tour and a custom fitting for a wedge set!

All of the details on how to signup can be found right here.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/signup-now-2018-sweep-budget-golf/

Finally!! Good luck everyone; this is going to be a blast to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m ready to Sweep!!!

Great contest....good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone! Sounds like a killer event

This was a blast to follow last year. Looking forward to it again - hopefully as a participant!

Might be the easiest decision I ever made. Good luck all!

Wishing all entrants luck! I won’t be signing up for this one but I will dang sure be watching the contestants!

I'm in! Good luck folks #RunLikeYouStoleIt #BudgetHasRunningShoes #DontForgetAHeadband

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Signed up! This is going to be a blast for whoever gets selected!

Signed up!!!!

Signed up.This is why THP is THE best golf forum!!!

the sign up page does not accept my postal code, is this contest for US residents only?

Good luck to everyone entering!

the sign up page does not accept my postal code, is this contest for US residents only?

It is supposed to be for everybody, but it might be a default. I will reach out to them about it and make sure it gets fixed.

Good luck to everyone entering!

Unfortunately I cannot throw my name in the hat due to work blackout dates but I am super excited to follow along again this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All signed up and hoping for the best!

Good luck to all, not something I could do justice to so I will enjoy the show from the lazyboy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm ready! Good luck everyone!

It is supposed to be for everybody, but it might be a default. I will reach out to them about it and make sure it gets fixed.

Thanks JB

Good luck to those that enter. Dates don’t work for me but I will absolutely be glued to the thread to watch it all go down!

Entered, I hope I’m lucky!!! Thanks for the opportunity!!

All signed up! It's 2 days after I return from anniversary vacay but I'll gladly put in some more PTO haha

Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Entered. Good luck everyone!

Back