2016 Albatross Club is Now Open - THP Community Making A Difference

Just joined for the first time! Great perks and a great cause!

Just joined for the first time! Enter me in as many contests as I'm allowed please! :bananadance:
FOr the marketplace bumps alone it was a no brainer for you haha

I just did the same thing <pay the membership for a stranger> as well. I guess I will wait for a reply from her! lol!

I am one of those hickerad picked to receive a membership donation. I'm speechless, I don't have word to express my gratitude and astonishment for this amazing gesture. This is truly a very, very special place. Thank you.

It is great seeing all the new AC tags on people's avatars. Glad the early turnout has been high!!

What a first week or so. Want to thank each and every person that spent their hard earned money on this special membership. We believe in value and think that you will enjoy the heck out of it, but most of all thank you for what we will be able to do in the name of the THP Community, which is helping pets in need.

Wait till people see what we have coming for our 2016 Albatross Club Members in the form of monthly stuff. Just awesome.

Wait till people see what we have coming for our 2016 Albatross Club Members in the form of monthly stuff. Just awesome.

Now that is a teaser and a half....looking forward to hearing more about this

So cool, The Albatross membership has been priceless since the beginning and each year it just keeps getting better and better. Can't wait to see what THP has in store for us all in 2016.

So pumped for 2016

Once our $ gets better I am in lol!

Funds sent! Second time Clubber now, this should be good! Hopefully I can make an event, even just 1 in my lifetime would be cool to go to.

Funds sent! Second time Clubber now, this should be good! Hopefully I can make an event, even just 1 in my lifetime would be cool to go to.
The experience alone makes it all worth it.

The experience alone makes it all worth it.

From just reading the live threads and following along over the years it seems like it's worth a lot more than the dollar value that's for sure. Being a younger guy it might be a little tough to fit in if I go, but I feel like there are too many good people here for that not to happen. I just hope the timing is right this year, it would be one of my favourite golf memories far and away.

From just reading the live threads and following along over the years it seems like it's worth a lot more than the dollar value that's for sure. Being a younger guy it might be a little tough to fit in if I go, but I feel like there are too many good people here for that not to happen. I just hope the timing is right this year, it would be one of my favourite golf memories far and away.

Young or old doesn't matter.

You'll have a blast, I guarantee it.

Age and playing ability have nothing to do with fittimg in at an event. I see your a very good player, so you already have the part most people worry about, even though there is no need to. From scratch to 40 hc's, THP'ers don't care, as long as you're not a "Richard". The best way to fit in, is to have fun, introduce yourself to everyone you possibly can, I promise you everyone will be more than welcoming.

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind words and encouragement, I haven't had one bad thought or emotion come from the forum over the 4 and a half years I've been reading and somewhat posting. The only difference now is that I have a larger desire to get involved whether it's something small like helping out 2 good causes with 50 bucks or something few get to experience like a THP event, and everything inbetween.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Pick one that suits your interest from an equipment stand point or company stand point. Pick a location that is affordable to get to for you. And jump in.
We will make sure you have no issue fitting in.

Pick one that suits your interest from an equipment stand point or company stand point. Pick a location that is affordable to get to for you. And jump in.
We will make sure you have no issue fitting in.
Being an "older" guy please come out! I've played great THP rounds with guys under 26. I try not to act my age even though I'm old!

Meant to quote this above instead of JB's. But please come out! You'll have a blast!

The location is the big thing. I think I can work something out though, these events sound so amazing and bring people together so well, it's something I definitely wanna try.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Back