NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Canucks continue their slide with another loss. Not looking good after a great start to the season.

Avs are garbage as well. Bunch of high draft pics and they can't win. At least the Nucks had a legit chance to win a cup.

Nope care to elaborate or do I need to fire up the Google machine.

I thin k I have heard it'll be a little 3 on 3 tournament. this game has been so boring in the last few years, not sure if they made it worse or if it'll be the same

Kuzie! FTW

I thin k I have heard it'll be a little 3 on 3 tournament. this game has been so boring in the last few years, not sure if they made it worse or if it'll be the same

That sounds awful. They keep butchering the allstar game. Add it to the list of leagues with a joke of a game.

That sounds awful. They keep butchering the allstar game. Add it to the list of leagues with a joke of a game.

The all star game has always sucked, nothing wrong with trying something new to make it exciting.

The Lightning have the red hot Rangers tonight. . We are all sorts of banged up, with Palat, Johnson, Drouin, Callahan, Paquette all out. I expect a blood bath, but if we somehow pull it off it may be the kind of win that gets the season turned around.

Hamonic has requested a trade to western Canada for family reasons. Hmmm. Calgary Edmonton or the Peg look to be the places of his choice. Edmonton needs a Dman in a big way could we see Eberle go?

That's exactly what I saw on the bottom line during the game last night. Wanted to see if any one had more info about it. Sounds interesting I guess

The all star game has always sucked, nothing wrong with trying something new to make it exciting.

The Lightning have the red hot Rangers tonight. . We are all sorts of banged up, with Palat, Johnson, Drouin, Callahan, Paquette all out. I expect a blood bath, but if we somehow pull it off it may be the kind of win that gets the season turned around.

Ever since that went to the east/west it's been garbage. Or maybe I was just young and didn't know that it sucked before that.

Your two goalies can steal a game any given night. Could be a huge confidence boost to the team if they pull it out.

Crest check your inbox.

He's also really good in fantasy. Just sayin.
Thank god he wasn't that good last week.... And yeah I know I am getting to my last avatar

Thank god he wasn't that good last week.... And yeah I know I am getting to my last avatar

I think it's my favorite one I sent you. Can't wait for another 2 weeks of this when the avs beat the caps this week.

I think it's my favorite one I sent you. Can't wait for another 2 weeks of this when the avs beat the caps this week.

There you go... Overly confident, I like it

as a long time isles fan, i was completely heartbroken when i saw the news. next to jt, he's currently my favorite player on the roster.

and no, we want no part of eberle. the low ball offers on the trade boards on hf boards have nothing short of enraging and depressing.

Scrap, saw Grigorenko had a 3 pt game the other day. How are Zadorov and him doing overall?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Scrap, saw Grigorenko had a 3 pt game the other day. How are Zadorov and him doing overall?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

It's still early but it looks like buffalo won the deal. You can see potential and I think they will be good but right now they are serviceable pieces of the puzzle.

as a long time isles fan, i was completely heartbroken when i saw the news. next to jt, he's currently my favorite player on the roster.

and no, we want no part of eberle. the low ball offers on the trade boards on hf boards have nothing short of enraging and depressing.

yeah, the other DGs know that he want out and only wants a few cities, that doesn't give much power to the GM

It's still early but it looks like buffalo won the deal. You can see potential and I think they will be good but right now they are serviceable pieces of the puzzle.

Yeah, O'Reilly and McGinn have quickly become 2 of my favorite Sabres. O'Reilly has been awesome and McGinn has been a nice surprise, love his game. Before the season started the idiots on the radio made him sound like just a throw in and was going to be waived or in the AHL.

Yeah, O'Reilly and McGinn have quickly become 2 of my favorite Sabres. O'Reilly has been awesome and McGinn has been a nice surprise, love his game. Before the season started the idiots on the radio made him sound like just a throw in and was going to be waived or in the AHL.

McGinn is good. I wouldn't put him on the first line but liked him on my team. I'm not a big o'Riely guy I think he was over valued but it's good to see him
Playing well.

McGinn is good. I wouldn't put him on the first line but liked him on my team. I'm not a big o'Riely guy I think he was over valued but it's good to see him Playing well.

He is definitely overpaid but since it's not my money and he's producing at a ppg, I'm not complaining. He does a lot that you don't see on the scoresheet. He's a great 2-way center and they match him up defensively with the other teams top line.
McGinn is playing mostly 3rd or 4th line but he gets some special team time too.

Caps vs Stars tonight... Interested to see how the Caps fair after a OT game last night

Grubauer gets the start tonight for the Caps

Welp... Coaches challenge called for by the Caps. This is getting old

Caps lose the challenge haha of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back