DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that as well. Solid deal for that track, will likely jump on it if others do as well.

Anyone playing or interested in playing the scramble at PV?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Anyone playing or interested in playing the scramble at PV?

Is that the one on Friday, 12/4?

Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??

This Saturday, November 21 will be a SHOTGUN start at 9am on the Hills as Individual play. We will be adding some extra money in the pot for the winners. We will have a meeting after the tournament. Please plan to stay your input is important. Please call the pro shop by Thursday before the close of business to let us know you want to be included on Saturday.

DON’T FORGET to sign up for the COWBOY SANTAS GOLF TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 – 9AM SHOTGUN – RIVER- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE - (FLIGHTS DETERMINED AFTER COMPLETION OF ROUND, BASED ON NUMBER OF TEAMS)

COST: 50.00 PER PLAYER PLUS $10.00 UNWRAPPED (includes all fees, prizes and lunch). If you have an annual pass, the cost will be different. Please call the club house for information.

Please call the pro shop or sign up on line atwww.fortworthgolf.org no later than Tuesday, December 1 or first 25 teams to register.

Have a great week.

Judi
Here it is. I figured it would be fun, if we got a couple of groups.

I may be interested, and it's a good cause. Let's see who all is interested.

Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??

This Saturday, November 21 will be a SHOTGUN start at 9am on the Hills as Individual play. We will be adding some extra money in the pot for the winners. We will have a meeting after the tournament. Please plan to stay your input is important. Please call the pro shop by Thursday before the close of business to let us know you want to be included on Saturday.

DON’T FORGET to sign up for the COWBOY SANTAS GOLF TOURNAMENT ON DECEMBER 5 – 9AM SHOTGUN – RIVER- FOUR PERSON SCRAMBLE - (FLIGHTS DETERMINED AFTER COMPLETION OF ROUND, BASED ON NUMBER OF TEAMS)

COST: 50.00 PER PLAYER PLUS $10.00 UNWRAPPED (includes all fees, prizes and lunch). If you have an annual pass, the cost will be different. Please call the club house for information.

Please call the pro shop or sign up on line atwww.fortworthgolf.org no later than Tuesday, December 1 or first 25 teams to register.

Have a great week.

Judi
Anyone else interested in the Dec 5th scramble? It's for a good cause. Lets see if we can get 2 teams out there.

1. Capt.Dru
2. Cookie
3. Afwcardinal

Last edited:
I will check the date, but I should be good to play the 5th.

I can play a Dec 5th scramble.

[quote name="#Cookie" post=4116798]Just got the below from Judi at Pecan Valley. I'm planning on playing Saturday, anyone else??

Have a great week.

Judi[/QUOTE]
Anyone else interested in the Dec 5th scramble? It's for a good cause. Lets see if we can get 2 teams out there. 3 more for a second team!

1. Capt.Dru
2. Cookie
3. Afwcardinal
4. Dave
5. Mpete

I am definitely interested in this.
I'm not picking this up, but that's because I don't think I will get the chance to use it. But I sure would love to play this course again.

Hey guys, for the Sky Creek Ranch pass, I'm starting to look at Tuesday now. Let me know if that works for people and I'll call today and get a time. What time you boys want?

Hey guys, for the Sky Creek Ranch pass, I'm starting to look at Tuesday now. Let me know if that works for people and I'll call today and get a time. What time you boys want?

Tuesday is better for me. Not picky on time, maybe mid morning so it's not too chilly and we get some afternoon sun?

Sky Creek Ranch
Tuesday, Nov. 24th
Tee Time: 10:30AM

1. Nate
2. Cookie
3. Big Tex??

Hey guys, I was just setting here thinking. I'm off work for Xmas from 12/19 ~1/3. I thought I might want to come down to play some golf.. Maybe Pecan Valley or really any course. Let me know if you want to play. We might be able to make this work.

I'm off a week during that time and can get out for sure.

Sky Creek Ranch
Tuesday, Nov. 24th
Tee Time: 10:30AM

1. Nate
2. Cookie
3. Big Tex
4. (Could be YOU!)

We have room for one at Champions Circle Saturday morning at 9:04. Gene, Darin and I are playing.

We canceling our round in the morning:D

706175-Baby019.gif

We canceling our round in the morning:D

706175-Baby019.gif
I kind of wish we could too. It's going to be ugly out there Saturday.
But I really want to play. First weekend off really in the last 4/5 weeks.

I kind of wish we could too. It's going to be ugly out there Saturday.
But I really want to play. First weekend off really in the last 4/5 weeks.

Miserable fun. Fireball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back