Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
2016 BB SERIES

Screenshot%20%288%2911-M.png

It is with great excitement and pleasure to announce our new putters for the 2016 golf season! Below you will find four new BB Series Models, a new addition to the Inovai line, and a classic blade putter added to the Studio Stock Series that I feel is the best Bettinardi Golf has to offer. These new models will be available in trusted Bettinardi retailers January 16th, 2016, and available for pre-order starting today. Our new product features classic head shapes and some new designs with a modern flare for the new year. We hope you enjoy our new putters, and are excited to hear about your success on the greens with Bettinardi in 2016! - RJB

BB1:

Crafted for those who expect a timeless design, the BB1 embodies the tradition of a classic heel toe weighted blade now with a Midnight Black Finish and Brushed Nickel Shaft. The soft bumpers and definitive muscles make this the time-honored Bettinardi putter. This BB series staple has a neck with light mill marks displaying the craftsmanship that goes into making every Bettinardi. The Hyper-Honeycomb face on all BB Series models is recognized worldwide as our trademark in putting and superior look.

Screenshot%2011-M.png

Screenshot%2012-M.png

BB1F:

The BB1F includes a neck that is ridge-milled and fades right into the head of the putter itself; allowing for a conventional smoothed out stroke. The appearance at address of this highly desired model is pure, flowing down to the shaft, while keeping our focus on the ball without any distractions. The slightly displaced Bettinardi text to the right side of the pocket gives all the BB Series putters a striking designer appeal.

Screenshot%2014-M.png

Screenshot%2013-M.png

BB8:
The BB8 has a two tiered heal and toe weighted cavity back design that has squared off bumpers and topline. Combine this sharp look with a plumber’s neck and you have one of the all-time classic putters ever made. The BB8 has our patented Honeycomb face to ensure the flattest surface possible!

Screenshot%2016-M.png

Screenshot%2015-M.png

BB40:

The BB40 is a traditional mallet that is perimeter weighted which creates a larger sweet spot. With a classic shape and extended sight line for easier alignment, this remarkable putter generates confidence at address. The BB40 mallet is the perfect complement to the classic blade putters in the 2016 BB Series line.

Screenshot%2018-M.png

Screenshot%201-M.png

Screenshot%2019-M.png

INOVAI 3.0

The Inovai 3.0 is Bettinardi’s latest innovational masterpiece. This unique design is made up of both aluminum and stainless steel. The aluminum is utilized in the face to create our softest feeling putter yet and the stainless steel back weight creates the density needed for perfect head weight. This rare slight toe-hang MOI mallet has extreme perimeter weighting which promotes a stable stroke and larger sweet spot.

Screenshot%20%288%29111-M.png

Screenshot%20%288%292-M.png

Screenshot%20%288%293-M.png

Screenshot%20%288%291-M.png

STUDIO STOCK 6

This timeless heel shaped flange design is featured in our softest carbon steel material. This not only produces great feel but classic beauty and unbeatable performance. The Studio Stock Model 6 has our Super Fly-Mill face which gives clear and distinct feedback at impact.

Screenshot%20%288%29-M.png

Screenshot%20%2899-M.png

Screenshot%20%28991-M.png

Screenshot%20%28992-M.png

Screenshot%20%28993-M.png

• Staff
Hello Inovai3 center shaft. You have caught my eye with your #7 like traits.

Love the color scheme of the BB series!

BB1F is so sexy!!!!!! I love the darker color with green! BB8 is also intriguing- Any word on how they are balanced? if the bb8 is face balanced I would by 2 ;)

Thought the same, looks fantastic. Any chance it's a straight shaft?

BB1F also looks great, love a smooth flow neck.

Do they make and blade anser style putters with a dot or line on the top?

• Staff
Thought the same, looks fantastic. Any chance it's a straight shaft?

BB1F also looks great, love a smooth flow neck.

Should be, I've not known Betti to do an offset CS.

The multi-material has my eye. Mallets have grown on me.

• Staff
Do they make and blade anser style putters with a dot or line on the top?

I believe there have been some models in the past with a topline siteline. Dots though I usually only see on TourStock/Customs.

I could get down with that BB1

Must have the Studio Stock 6... Looks Sooooo goood!

BB1F please

Are you sitting next to me and reading my lips. That is noice!

There is definitely a BB1 in my future. That finish with that color scheme is aaaaaaaawesome.

Those are sweet! I think I was reading the future. Just finished paint filling my BB-33 green!

820b328156985314124af34f57687674.jpg

0171303f0ebc73ae7356b9bfcadf12d2.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

BB1F looks sweet!

He always does some very nice finishes even on the production models.

Yep, I think it's time to move the Inovai and the Odyssey to refill the bank account!

Love the BB1F!

Oh and the BB1F FTW!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Me and a BB8 may have to make a date

the BB1F and the studio stock are calling my name!

BB1 FTW!

Back