If You Played Agusta National - What Clubs Would You Play

Play with what I have, probably wouldn't make a difference anyway!

My Callaway arsenal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not quite sure why anyone would change. Perhaps the only thing I would do is get a new shirt and or pants and give my shoes a good shine.

I’d play the clubs in my bag. Zero reason to play anything else. Now the outfit would be on point.

Wait…you’ve never bought a club for a specific hole knowing you were going to be playing it soon?

I can safely say I have not.

I'd play my own clubs, but I would give them an extra scrub before I went out there.

I'd probably buy a new hat.

:thp: COMING SOON :thp:
:cobra: KING F8 Driver BLACK 9° 44.75"
:cobra: KING F8 3-4 Fairway BLACK 14.5° 43"
:cobra: KING F8 5-6 Fairway BLACK 18° 42.5"
:cobra: KING F8 One Length Hybrid BLACK 19° 37.75"
:cobra: KING Utility BLACK 3-4 23.5° 37.75"
:cobra: KING Forged TEC One Length BLACK 6-GW 37.75"
:cobra: KING Forged One Length Wedge BLACK 56°(55) & 60° 37.75"

Grips or no grips?

With the exception of my driver my clubs were bought as an inexpensive set. After I had a driver fitting and got my new driver I found out how clubs selected specifically for you make a big positive difference in your game. Therefore, I would want to get a whole set of clubs that were fitted to me before undertaking this type of adventure.

Good point. Swing could have changed since the last fitting. My pro says a fitting is a "point in time" snapshot because we're constantly working on improving technique. I had a fitted driver that worked great at that time, but after some swing changes the next fitting showed it wasn't the best fit.

I would definitely play my current bag. There's not much sense in playing equipment I'm not familiar with at a course like that.

I can safely say I have not.

When you hit the ball the way you do, I see why.

I'd play with my current Morgan Cup setup (see signature). No need to change anything, just waiting for the invite email :act-up:

I'd play the clubs that I'm used to. If I'm hitting driver like I am now, I might leave it at home and add a 64*.

I'd play my Muirfield 20th 1w,3w,1-sw. If im gonna shoot 116 I might as well enjoy it :)

I would bring a brand new bag full of Cleveland golf clubs

Back