Official THE Ohio State football thread

Miller passed concussion protocol and should be ready next weekend for Illinois.

Good to hear after how hard he hit the ground, he didn't look good

Miller passed concussion protocol and should be ready next weekend for Illinois.

Good to hear after how hard he hit the ground, he didn't look good

They said he tried to stand back up on the sidelines when he first came over and sat down, and almost passed out. So that's very good to hear.

They said he tried to stand back up on the sidelines when he first came over and sat down, and almost passed out. So that's very good to hear.

Yah it didn't look good at all. Obviously this is all speculation and we will see tomorrow at the press conference

Welcome back JT.

Well...not sure how that 2nd down run wasn't a touchdown. Was he holding the ball with his knees? Because his entire upper body was in the end zone.

Just got in the car...td called back?

Just got in the car...td called back?

First down run called back. 2nd down run he got half his body in but they called it short on the field, and didn't reverse what looked like a clear TD after replay. We then got false start on 3rd, didn't do anything on the next play, and then missed the FG.

Illinois triple teaming Bosa haha

Official THE Ohio State football thread

What a throw and catch. Thomas with the stellar TD grab

Great throw and grab

Every play his drive Illinois has held on the edge and not one call

How they looking today guys? I'm at work and can't watch since we are busy.

Just looking so so today. They get the ball back to start the half so hopefully blow it open in the 3rd quarter.

Zeke time!

There it is!

okay I got to see Zeke score that TD. Keep it up Buckeyes need to put another 21 on the scoreboard and not allow another point by Illi. Come on defense stand tall and get the ball back!

Dang it zeke thats a fumble

47 first half, 134 second half w/ 2 TD's. 2nd half back every time haha

I thought I would come in here and say that I am impressed.

I am a staunch Michigan fan, and while my team doesn't play either Michigan or Ohio State today, there will be an incredible gesture shown by Michigan State and Ohio State today in today's game.

Ex Michigan Wolverines coach Lloyd Carr's grandson Chad who is battling cancer and has entered hospice care.
In today's game MSU and OSU will wear #ChadTough helmet stickers as a tribute.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/11...met-stickers/?cid=facebook_Valenti_and_Foster

Very classy move!

I thought I would come in here and say that I am impressed.

I am a staunch Michigan fan, and while my team doesn't play either Michigan or Ohio State today, there will be an incredible gesture shown by Michigan State and Ohio State today in today's game.

Ex Michigan Wolverines coach Lloyd Carr's grandson Chad who is battling cancer and has entered hospice care.
In today's game MSU and OSU will wear #ChadTough helmet stickers as a tribute.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/11...met-stickers/?cid=facebook_Valenti_and_Foster

Very classy move!

Seconded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A couple tough games coming up for tosu, after a relatively easy schedule...

439cdebb10aa55e0f50ba11919de99e2.jpg

Pretty impressive beating the Cincinnati Reds 2-1

Thought the same thing.

Votto must not have played, and "12 gauge" must have been pitching....

Can't believe how quiet this thread has become

Lol Michigan is a whole 10 spots ahead of osu in SOS and will probably fall behind them after today

Back