The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

I am also super excited about the bag as well!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatal

Easy, letting THP down on the course performance/match/score wise. Not a cliche answer, its an honest one on my end, for literally almost a year, that has been the one constant in my head when it comes to the golf, not letting THP down. I'll get over it when it gets rolling, I always do in events, but honest being honest, thats my golf fear.

There is no way to let THP down. Let me repeat NO WAY! We will all be living vicariously through you guys. Everything you experience and share here on THP is why we'll be tuned in. For me it's not about winning and losing (though a win would be nice), it's about you all having a great time and enjoying the best event any OEM delivers. It's about following the action, seeing the pictures and the posts and feeling a taste of the awesomeness that you are all going through. It's an experience so few have gotten and all of us dream of. Just have fun first and let the rest just happen!

I love this thread, you guys are killing it and the #ZooCrew better be ready since #TeamRedemption rides in a couple of weeks!

Grandaddians,
What piece of equipment are you most looking forward to having in the bag?
And dont cop out with all of them, or "im just happy about fitting", etc...:D

I am looking forward to the MD3s the most. The only wedges I have ever gamed are the ATVs I currently own and can't wait to see how those perform. They are gorgeous I just hope we have a mutual appreciation for each other :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay Grandaddians,
We want to hear from you.
What is the one fear you have going in, about the actual golf portion?

Golf will happen, it's up and down but I definitely wouldn't enjoy missing the final putt for a loss. I hope that I/we are in the hole and they are left with the pressure putt to match!

Freddie has been killing in it here from the start, I just want to say Thanks! Basically every post is a great boost and awesome thoughts to process and move forward with

Freddie has been killing in it here from the start, I just want to say Thanks! Basically every post is a great boost and awesome thoughts to process and move forward with

I'm excited for you guys and just wanted to lend my support. I think when you guys see one another, get to know one another and then meet your opponents. Fear will set in for those that are currently stone faced. It's natural and it can be channeled into some of the best golf you played.

On Saturday with your buddy, shots are shots. On the fairways of The Hideaway, every shot matters. It's not life or death but each of you will lean on one another for the duration of the event.

I'm going to leave this right here

740838b24b0810e59eb8c592f98cc89c.jpg

Okay Grandaddians,
We want to hear from you.
What is the one fear you have going in, about the actual golf portion?

Getting off the tee consistently. I know if I do that, I have a very good chance of taking my matches

Now a question for our captain
Do you have plans to change partners throughout the matches or keep them the same?

Now a question for our captain
Do you have plans to change partners throughout the matches or keep them the same?
Both.

Some will more than likely stay because I really like that/those couple pairings. Others though are going to change, and frankly looking at our HCP range I think it give us the ability to do a mix of both and have it put us in some really nice positions.

Its been done both ways in the past not just here but in other events and I've been able to bend the ears of a few of those captains, and there's always pros and cons to both staying and changing. Personality wise though, I really think this group gives me/us some flexibility.

And before someone asks, I only have ONE pairing set in my head at the moment.

What do you look for in a pairing? Putting together opposite strengths and weaknesses so they can compliment each other or do you look more at handicaps?

What do you look for in a pairing? Putting together opposite strengths and weaknesses so they can compliment each other or do you look more at handicaps?
Personalities first, then strengths that compliment the other. Obviously, without having played with everyone the second portion is the hardest, so to me that puts a lot more on ensuring each and every group has a personality that can level the other out when need be, and to keep the pairing in the moment and always moving forward.

Both.

Some will more than likely stay because I really like that/those couple pairings. Others though are going to change, and frankly looking at our HCP range I think it give us the ability to do a mix of both and have it put us in some really nice positions.

Its been done both ways in the past not just here but in other events and I've been able to bend the ears of a few of those captains, and there's always pros and cons to both staying and changing. Personality wise though, I really think this group gives me/us some flexibility.

It has been done both ways. I know it was a hot topic for a while there after a team won the Morgan Cup with it. I think every other team to employ it has not fared as well at THP Events, but I was just curious.

Personalities first, then strengths that compliment the other. Obviously, without having played with everyone the second portion is the hardest, so to me that puts a lot more on e strong each and every group has a personality that can level the other out when need be, and to keep the pairing in the moment and always moving forward.

It's pretty cool. I can almost hear the gears turning in your brain when you start talking pairings. I can't imagine how much thought you've put into this event

It has been done both ways. I know it was a hot topic for a while there after a team won the Morgan Cup with it. I think every other team to employ it has not fared as well at THP Events, but I was just curious.
Yep, it was definitely a hot topic. I've always been of the mindset wondering why it always seems to have to be all or nothing on that in big events, to me a combination of the two makes perfect sense.

I freaking love the question dude.

You've been a rockstar captain so far!
In Jman We Trust!

I'm ready for any pairing, that is the least of my worries with this group based on the collaboration here so far. Meeting on Sunday the 6th! and experiencing the 7th! together will only make our team rock solid for The Hideaway! We want the Belt!

You've been a rockstar captain so far!
In Jman We Trust!

I'm ready for any pairing, that is the least of my worries with this group based on the collaboration here so far. Meeting on Sunday the 6th! and experiencing the 7th! together will only make our team rock solid for The Hideaway! We want the Belt!

And dude, I love that we have a group that imo all takes that stance. I genuinely think everyone can play well with everyone.

Is it full hdcp? Or a portion of one's hdcp?

Who's our low handicap?

It's pretty cool. I can almost hear the gears turning in your brain when you start talking pairings. I can't imagine how much thought you've put into this event
Phil, its literally haunted me for months. Every day.

I cannot wait for Sunday dinner when we all get to sit down and talk it all out. I truly truly truly love the blend we have in this group. I wouldn't trade anyone.

I cant wait to live this event through you guys and I can't wait to get in a round with Mikeg as soon as it's over to see all the gear and hear all the amazing stories and to celebrate a Team Redemption Victory!

Is it full hdcp? Or a portion of one's hdcp?
No clue, I suspect all that will be known there as far as if the past holds true or if changes are made.

Back