What are you Thankful for?

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
We are a week away from Thanksgiving (US style) and I want the next week to be a celebration of what we are are thankful for. No debating, no arguing but being thankful. If you'd like, please share what you are thankful for and why.

I know everyone has a unique circumstance but I want to hear from everyone, if you're willing.

I'm thankful for the ability to wake up every morning and affect the lives of my children. I'm thankful I have the means to provide for them and I have a grand base to support us all. I'm thankful for my friends and I'm thankful that I still have a passion for golf.

I'm thankful for my family and my friends. I'm thankful for THP and the friendships I have been able to form as a result and all the great things THP and this community brings and does

I'm thankful that I have two happy, healthy kids who make my life interesting every single day. I may not be the best dad & husband in the world, but every day that I wake up, I want to be a better person for them. I'm very thankful for that.

Family, friends, and good health. Also extremely thankful for the job that I have which enables me to support the ones I love.

I'm thankful that god has given me the health and strength to provide for my family & be the best husband and dad I can be.

I am thankful for it all the good and the bad. If it wasn't for the bad the good would not be so good. I have been learning to be thankful for everything I have and experience good and bad as it can all be taken away in a split second.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm thankful for every breath I take because I don't know how many are left, I'm thankful for my family because they help shape my character, I'm thankful for my true friends because they understand me and don't judge, I'm thankful for my job because so many don't have one, I'm thankful for the ability to be positive more often than not, so many only know despair. I'm thankful for life.

Im thankful that I am lucky enough to have someone by my side that makes me a better person.

And this.
CTSrTKrU8AAo5dD.jpg:large

i'm thankful for the hard work and sacrifice my mother made to create this business, and the faith she has placed in me to take up the torch when she is ready to phase out. it's provided stability and all the upside is mine for the taking.

i'm thankful that my wife said yes, when she deserves so much better. she is the best part of my life and more than i thought i could have.

i'm thankful for the health of my children.

i'm thankful for my own health.

i'm thankful for freedom, safety and stability within our borders and for the people who risk their lives to provide it.

I am thankful that I have a great wife who supports me and has given me 2 pretty awesome kids. I am also thankful for this place, I have met so many good people and gone places I would have never dreamed of because of it.

I am thankful for so many things. I can't list them for fear of leaving one of them out. So, I'm thankful for every moment I'm on the right side of the grass and everything that comes along with that, both good and bad.

I'm thankful for my girlfriend. She's my everything and makes living in Cleveland worth it.

Family.
Good friends.
A job that keeps my family going and a boss that rewards good work, therefore, being able to support my family.
THP for new friends at every event and opportunities to play in new and great places I'd probably never see otherwise.
Basically, being upright and breathing.

Love hearing what other people are thankful for, we all have so many reasons to give thanks!

I'm thankful for my family, especially my daughters. I'm thankful for having a great job that allows me the opportunity to provide for my daughters and also the flexibility to be there for them and not miss a single thing they go through as they go through middle school, high school, dance...so many things and I'm able to be there for almost all of it. I'm thankful for my friends, it's been a tough run over the last couple of years and I've had the luxury of great friendships that I've leaned on pretty much on a daily basis. They know who they are, and I met them here, that's awesome!

I am thankful for friends, family and an amazing girlfriend. I am thankful to have a job that not only challenges me on a daily basis, but gives me the means to provide for myself. I am thankful for finding a renewed passion in taking care of myself that I seemed to have lost the motivation for and was desperately trying to find it again. Pretty thankful for the opportunities that THP has given me to not only play golf on great golf courses, but meet some incredible people that I would have never met. I have alot to be thankful for.

The obvious, my kids, my wife, my job, my friends.

What I am the most thankful for are my mom and dad. They divorced when I was 5. I got to see my mother do whatever it took to raise two boys. To put food on the table and to sacrifice. It was tight for a while and she never quit. I got to see my dad hurt that he didn't see his boys grow up. But what I got to see is somebody make the best of a bad situation. Find joy whenever he could. I learned how to embrace the small things from my dad

My beautiful and healthy family. My own health. Years ago I got very sick and it was a scary time for all. My wife was pregnant with our third and the recovery from it was long.

I am also thankful that after 12 years of professional hardship, I finally found a place that I am proud to work at and everyday, I wake up looking forward to the day. It is truly a blessing.

For Dr. Jesus Esquivel, who made sure my two kids could grow up with a mother.

Amanda Jo Miles and Charlotte Jo Miles. They are my entire world.

I am thankful to have a successful long term marriage. I am thankful we have the ability to provide for our family in ways that my parents couldn't for us as kids. I'm thankful for the relationships I have with my kids and the ability to be a part of their lives. I'm thankful to still have one of my parents with us.

Family ... the fact that as I approach 60 I am still in good health ... I have the best partner in life ... and that I can still tee it up, and enjoy the day regardless of the number on the score card.

1. God
2. Family, especially my wife and incredible parents
3. Friends

Everything else is gravy, which I am also thankful for.

I'm thankful for my very supportive wife and two amazing kids, they all bring me such joy each and every day, even if it's a simple hug, laugh or activity/game, but they are all always there picking me up and supporting me no matter how my day was!

Life, it is amazing how we take this time for granted. Both on a wide scale and a personal level in the past couple of weeks I have been reminded how fragile life is. I am thankful for all that it has given me.

My family and friends. And just being alive and able to experience life every day.

Back