THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

The smart ones that left?

But who would leave Ohiotopia and it's lovely shades of grey?

Whatever. You guys can hate all you want. Enjoy your beautiful skies and 75 degree days and golf year round, if you're into those kinda things

Wasn't 75 today, had to turn the air on

Wardy, isn't there Minimum speed signs down in Florida...?

Wardy, isn't there Minimum speed signs down in Florida...?

Highway yes, not so much on just a street that has a 45MPH sign. Different street for both, same result. I didn't know Thursday translates into nice Sunday drive up in those states.

Highway yes, not so much on just a street that has a 45MPH sign. Different street for both, same result. I didn't know Thursday translates into nice Sunday drive up in those states.

Snowbirds heading south which means it's always time for a Sunday drive! Get used to it.

College and speed limit talk...awesome.
Heading over to that other thread in the captain in no way it can be that weird.

Hope the OH hopefuls are working on their games

Apparently this thread will never get its banter right.

2b652cce6c0a8b495091b8d26a88fdd7.jpg

Snowbirds heading south which means it's always time for a Sunday drive! Get used to it.

Like they should get used to cold, miserable weather. Got it!

Must have been a blue hair, the average speed around here on Michigan freeway is about 85 mph. The only time we do the speed limit or lower is while driving in ohio.

Thats because Ohio Highway Patrol are the worst. I have two speeding tickets for going 7 over. They even gave my cousin a ticket who is a Columbus sergeant.

Man this thread is like a soap opera. With that being said I'm heading out for 9 holes on Sat in the cold. #RegionalRivalry will be here before we know it.

Whose with me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this thread is like a soap opera. With that being said I'm heading out for 9 holes on Sat in the cold. #RegionalRivalry will be here before we know it.

Whose with me?

My weather forecast begins with a 4 and has a cloud with a snowflake on it. That's 3 strikes for me. Enjoy yourself and dress really, really warm.

My weather forecast begins with a 4 and has a cloud with a snowflake on it. That's 3 strikes for me. Enjoy yourself and dress really, really warm.

#speedgolf

#speedgolf

I like to enjoy my time out there, not rush to get back to the heater. But hey, you're all for it and that's great! Plus some of us have to work ?

Heading over to that other thread in the captain in no way it can be that weird.

Just picked up a new mat and cage corners plus waiting on a reply for the net for cage. I will be in full blown practice mode soon

Hundred's of 5 footers a day. Impact bag and impact tape swings, at least a hundred a day during winter. Also picked up ball speed/swing speed radar and going to use that for all my half wedges to dial in my swing speed for each distance.

Where are all the Cleveland guys playing this Friday, Saturday and Sunday?

Just picked up a new mat and cage corners plus waiting on a reply for the net for cage. I will be in full blown practice mode soon

What mat did you get? Are you building your own cage then? Let's hear the details!

Whose with me?

I would be down, I GZF's about the cold, but I'm moving Saturday.

I would be down, I GZF's about the cold, but I'm moving Saturday.

Missing a perfectly good chance to rid yourself of Ohiotopia. Make the move worth while ?

Must have been a blue hair, the average speed around here on Michigan freeway is about 85 mph. The only time we do the speed limit or lower is while driving in ohio.

Nailed it! Nothing makes an Ohio State trooper's day more than giving us a ticket for going 5 over when he sees the MI plate.

What mat did you get? Are you building your own cage then? Let's hear the details!

Ordered. 36x60 ultimate monster tee mat from Amazon. Building my own cage 8x8x4 poles will be 1 3/8 chain link top rail net will most likely come from west coast netting and the corners/feet are from tarps.com

Could built the cage from 1" emt conduit to save a couple bucks but a LM maybe in my future and may want to hang a projector.

Ordered. 36x60 ultimate monster tee mat from Amazon. Building my own cage 8x8x4 poles will be 1 3/8 chain link top rail net will most likely come from west coast netting and the corners/feet are from tarps.com

Could built the cage from 1" emt conduit to save a couple bucks but a LM maybe in my future and may want to hang a projector.

I have hit off that mat. It is nice. I am looking around at options now for a mat/net/LM. Please post photos when you get it figured out. Thanks

Got my list together based on the replies in this thread, I know there are still quite a few OH guys missing from that list that Im sure will want in on this action

Got my list together based on the replies in this thread, I know there are still quite a few OH guys missing from that list that Im sure will want in on this action

What network is airing the mock draft?

Back